What Biden impeachment?

Werbung:

And let me guess mark. Barr is a Democrat plant to ruin Trump.

Exactly what are those crimes? Name them.
Tell you the truth you are ignorant of because you refuse to take advantage of sources not on the approved Democrat media list? I would not spoil the surprise for you. Let's just wait until not even the most devoted leftist Democrat sources can hide the truth any longer.

Tell you the truth you are ignorant of because you refuse to take advantage of sources not on the approved Democrat media list? I would not spoil the surprise for you. Let's just wait until not even the most devoted leftist Democrat sources can hide the truth any longer.
You've got nothing big mouth

Werbung:
pouty-smiley-emoticon[1].gif Democrats loved it when the leftist morons unjustly impeached Trump on bogus charges, but they go ape crazy bananas at the thought of Biden being impeached for his real crimes and misdemeanors.
April 24, 2024

"House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer was eager to take the reins of a high-stakes investigation into President Joe Biden and his family, seen as central to the House Republican agenda – a coveted perch that brought the added benefit of elevating his national profile.

But, after 15 months of coming up short in proving some of his biggest claims against the president, Comer recently approached one of his Republican colleagues and made a
blunt admission: He was ready to be done with” the impeachment inquiry into Biden, according to the lawmaker who relayed the conversation to CNN.

Comer has grown increasingly frustrated as his investigation appears to be at a dead end, with Republicans resigned to the reality that they dont have the votes to impeach the president, multiple sources with direct knowledge of the situation told CNN."

maxresdefault[1].jpg

Back