What if China condemns Russia's invasion of Ukraine?

reedak

1. UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) -European Council President Charles Michel will ask China directly at the United Nations Security Council to do more to push Russia towards a "just peace" in Ukraine, according to his draft speech seen by Reuters at the UNGA....

Michel will then turn directly to the Chinese delegation to say: "As responsible nations, let's join forces - to persuade Russia to end this criminal war that is hurting so many," the draft says....

Source Link: https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...-to-push-russia-towards-just-peace-in-ukraine

2. The following could be part of a long fictitious conversation between the leaders of the US and China in their upcoming meeting at San Francisco in November this year.

At the meeting, the US leader may keep pressing his Chinese counterpart to condemn Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

The Chinese leader may respond in this way:

"Using a saying by the man in the street of China, 'Bu yao hai wo' (不要害我 literally meaning 'don't hurt me'). But here it means 'Don't ruin my country or get it into trouble!'

If you and your so-called allies don't understand what I mean, let me put it very bluntly: 'Will America and its allies be willing to accept millions and millions of Chinese boat people if the war shifts from Europe to Asia?'

If you and your so-called allies still don't understand or pretend not to understand, let me use the following analogy:

If you live at the very edge of a huge cemetery, do you dare to pee at a tombstone or poo on a grave especially at night? You may be shivering at the thought of a hand stretching from beneath the ground to touch your bottom at any moment.

What I expect you or anybody else to do under such circumstances is to keep praying every night with your whole body and head shivering and sweating under a thick blanket on top of which is placed a big wooden cross, preferably the one on which Jesus was crucified.

My dear great friend, if my country is far away from Russia, especially if there is a huge ocean in between, like your country or Australia, I will definitely condemn the invasion."

Werbung:
Nah China isn't afraid of being attacked by Russia they just want to make money from them
They have never dared about anything except themselves

Nah China isn't afraid of being attacked by Russia they just want to make money from them
They have never dared about anything except themselves
My dear friend,

For your information, Russia has the most nuclear weapons. It could destroy planet Earth many times over.

If you were to be a responsible leader, are you going to play with the lives of all your people?

If America and its so-called allies try very hard to bankrupt your nation's companies, shouldn't they seek alternate markets elsewhere?

What if you are a businessman, and your enemy tries to bankrupt your company? Just declare bankruptcy and beg on the streets for a living?

My great hero, if you are so brave, you should go at once to Ukraine and offer yourself as cannon fodder. :LOL:

My dear friend,

For your information, Russia has the most nuclear weapons. It could destroy planet Earth many times over.

If you were to be a responsible leader, are you going to play with the lives of all your people?

If America and its so-called allies try very hard to bankrupt your nation's companies, shouldn't they seek alternate markets elsewhere?

What if you are a businessman, and your enemy tries to bankrupt your company? Just declare bankruptcy and beg on the streets for a living?

My great hero, if you are so brave, you should go at once to Ukraine and offer yourself as cannon fodder. :LOL:

Yes they
could.

You seriously think that is why China isn't condemning Ukraine? Lol
China should just surrender to Russia based on your so-called logic lol

Yes they
could.

You seriously think that is why China isn't condemning Ukraine? Lol
China should just surrender to Russia based on your so-called logic lol
My dear friend, using your twisted logic, when it rains, you don't open your umbrella or even run for shelter.

Instead, you just roll laughing on the ground and enjoy your free bath in the rain. 🤣

My dear friend, using your twisted logic, when it rains, you don't open your umbrella or even run for shelter.

Instead, you just roll laughing on the ground and enjoy a free bath. 🤣
Nope wrong lol

China is using Russia economically
It's that simple

My dear friend, don't you think Russia and even America are exploiting China economically?
Since the invasion China has taken advantage of Russia in regard to cheap energy
China only cares about itself

Since the invasion China has taken advantage of Russia in regard to cheap energy
China only cares about itself
From your twisted logic, you seem to have so much money that you prefer to pay a high price for everything.

All your lucky sellers must be laughing to the bank every day. :ROFLMAO:

Werbung:
From your twisted logic, you seem to have so much money that you prefer to pay a high price for everything.

All your lucky sellers must be laughing to the bank every day. :ROFLMAO:
I am sure you thought that made sense
It certainly didn't dispute what I posted

Back