What to do if a liberal mob surrounds you >

the annoying thing

We are all familiar with how liberals like to pull people out of cars and attack them and attack people peoples cars . Its happened a lot with BLM the pro Palestine morons and antifa.
Its seems to be a liberal pas time .Here is some basics that might help you and help you with your legal rights.
I do not agree with it totally my self , but thats another post.

Werbung:
what to do if a maga crowd surrounds you....say you are gay and they will all run away in fear of catching the gay.

what to do if a maga crowd surrounds you....say you are gay and they will all run away in fear of catching the gay.
Whats wrong 3 cell you do not like the truth lets be honest liberals are well know for riots and mobs .Liberals have rioted many tines over the last few decades . You could be a victim yourself if caught up in a protest or riot they could care less who you are .
You know its true yet hat the truth so much you deny it like a typical lying liberal narcissist

Whats wrong 3 cell you do not like the truth lets be honest liberals are well know for riots and mobs .Liberals have rioted many tines over the last few decades . You could be a victim yourself if caught up in a protest or riot they could care less who you are .
You know its true yet hat the truth so much you deny it like a typical lying liberal narcissist

lol. its just a stupid thread. I am mocking you. duh

lol. its just a stupid thread. I am mocking you. duh
how is it stupid , O yes because it speaks the truth about liberal groups and I am trying to advise people of their legal rights so they are not charged with a crime . Yes I can see where you as a progressive would think its stupid. Because your a Pin head .

how is it stupid , O yes because it speaks the truth about liberal groups and I am trying to advise people of their legal rights so they are not charged with a crime . Yes I can see where you as a progressive would think its stupid. Because your a Pin head .

because how do you know if the mob is "liberal"? lol.
are you asking for voting records of the people surrounding the car?
hahahahahahaha

you make the dumbest posts..as always

because how do you know if the mob is "liberal"? lol.
are you asking for voting records of the people surrounding the car?
hahahahahahaha

you make the dumbest posts..as always
You can usually tell by the blm signs the antifa chants and the pro palatine flags or the we want to kill baby's signs .
However the progressive anarchist groups funded by good old Georgie boy are a bit harder to tell .

Also lug nut most people can watch the news and are smart enough to know a liberal mob or conservative mob by what they are rioting for you MORON .​

You can usually tell by the blm signs the antifa chants and the pro palatine flags or the we want to kill baby's signs .
However the progressive anarchist groups funded by good old Georgie boy are a bit harder to tell .

Also lug nut most people can watch the news and are smart enough to know a liberal mob or conservative mob by what they are rioting for you MORON .​

you think all mobs are either liberals or conservatives? lol.
you know by far the largest grouip are people who don't even vote and those who are independent moderates.

you're a political moron.

Republicans don't tend to mob others the way gangs of leftist thugs do. Democrats love and encourage leftist violence against those they do not like.

DOJ allowing illegal protests outside SCOTUS justices' homes despite federal law, former officials say | Fox News 6-21-22
DOJ allowing illegal protests outside SCOTUS justices' homes despite federal law, former officials say
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Whoopi Goldberg threatens Justice Clarence Thomas - TheBlaze 6-27-22
The View's Whoopi Goldberg threatens Justice Clarence Thomas with INSANE racist message
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
‘Unruly’ Protesters Hound Justice Kavanaugh From DC Steakhouse | The Epoch Times 7-9-22
‘Unruly’ Protesters Hound Justice Kavanaugh From DC Steakhouse
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Twitter reactions from AOC and Chasten Buttigieg on protesters targeting Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh | Blaze Media (theblaze.com) 7-9-22
AOC
'Dine in terror': Democrats gleefully cheer on Justice Brett Kavanaugh being harassed while eating dinner; AOC gets fact-checked on abortion claim
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here are six videos of Democrats calling for violence or physical confrontations that are still active on Twitter | Washington Examiner 1-11-21
Here are six videos of Democrats calling for violence or physical confrontations that are still active on Twitter
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
10 Times Democrats Urged Violence Against Trump And His Supporters (thefederalist.com) 1-8-21
Many of these same Democrats blaming Trump for the Capitol riot have for years called for violence against those who believe differently than they do.

you think all mobs are either liberals or conservatives? lol.
you know by far the largest grouip are people who don't even vote and those who are independent moderates.

you're a political moron.
lol really according to a guy who thinks science is right 99,9999 percent of the time and who thinks the confederacy was republican thats a funny thing. lol
Ok now tell us all about the non liberal and non conservative riots and mobs give dates and names and places 3cell

Werbung:
Liberals have been rioting and destroying for decades.my self I the laws need to change regarding the use of force when they do this and start trying to get you out of the car or beating on your car..
They are idiots t9 start with thinking this kind of behavior will get people to agree with them morons

Back