What went wrong.

Boris Norris

They had a union made in heaven, direct lines to the WH, Trump massaged them with luxury hotels and sumptuous dinners.
Rupert never uttered a word. Then suddenly he dumped on them kid caught telling lies.

Now there is divorce proceedings, no more intimate phone calls, hate mail jetting through the ether, threats of legal action. It's beyond belief. How could it be?
They were a perfect couple, made in heaven and now are just shards of a previous liaison, never to reconnect.

Jobs lost, contracts in review, advertising drops off and I'm told some are attending anger courses.
I can't help feeling sorry and send my sincere condolences.

Werbung:
They had a union made in heaven, direct lines to the WH, Trump massaged them with luxury hotels and sumptuous dinners.
Rupert never uttered a word. Then suddenly he dumped on them kid caught telling lies.

Now there is divorce proceedings, no more intimate phone calls, hate mail jetting through the ether, threats of legal action. It's beyond belief. How could it be?
They were a perfect couple, made in heaven and now are just shards of a previous liaison, never to reconnect.

Jobs lost, contracts in review, advertising drops off and I'm told some are attending anger courses.
I can't help feeling sorry and send my sincere condolences.
6y9mrw[1].jpg

Werbung:

Probably just a simple argument, over who's getting the most time "on top".

Back