Where's the transparency on health care bills?

chestnut

Obama said it in Jan 2009. Now where are we?
Reid is behind closed doors making deals to push thru this crap.

The democrats voted down every attempt for the bills to be posted online. They know, once people get a whif of this crap, they will know how bad it stinks!

Of course, I expect the usual suspects to attack me for pointing out that Obama, is caught again, telling a huge lie.

That's ok. I can take it. Bring it on!!!!!

Werbung:
It doesn't (much) matter, anymore...........​

Public option gains support;
CLEAR MAJORITY NOW BACKS PLAN
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dy...0/19/AR2009101902451.html?hpid=topnews&sub=AR

"A new Washington Post-ABC News poll shows that support for a government-run health-care plan to compete with private insurers has rebounded from its summertime lows and wins clear majority support from the public."​

Check & MATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

490.gif

So what?
That just means they have been "bull dozed" into thinking that it is a good thing.

The point is that this administration was going to be the most transparent of all administrations of all times.

There is a clip of Obama talking to a small crowd of folks during the campaign. He told them how he was going to have these discussions about changing the health care in front CSPAN so the public could see who was making deals for who and with whom.

That was just another line of crap by a person full of it!

Nah, it just means you and your ilk have been rendered to an irrelevant status, leaving you nothing more than your empty, absurd whines.

Transparency is and always will be a promise and not a reality. This isn't about us, it's about them. There are so many games being played rig th now it makes me dizzy.

Each side does a poll and the numbers come up in their favor, surprised? I just did a tour of the country looking for potential Independent Congressional candidates. There is no question that the majority of American's would prefer the system we currently have over a single payer system. They all agree that certain things need to be fixed. Tort Reform and Pre-Existing Conditions are the top two. The overall cost is actually third on the list. I talked to liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans. 90% of them are sick of the lies and the propaganda.

One highlight of my trip was a discussing with an Executive of a health insurance claims processing company. When I asked him how bad would a single payer, government run, system hurt his business; he just laughed. He educated me on the fact that his company and most of the big insurance companies would benefit from a single payer system.

See Medicaid and Medicare claims aren't processed by a building full of civil servants. No, the government subcontracts it out to the insurance companies to manage. The single payer system would end up being the same model. This part of the business is the most profitable and consistent. Unlike the insurance side where there is a lot of risk, this side of the business is easily forcasted. See, the risk now would fall on the tax payers and be managed by the government. This will be a huge win fall for a few of the insurance companies and the rest will fall off planet, reducing any potential competition completely.

So, in the end, are we really going to be making the big bad Insurance Industry pay? Or, are we going to do what we did on Wall Street? Let the government pick the winners and the losers and let the average U.S. citizen pay the price.

The truth as Shaman said is that Americans highly support Health Insurance Reform.

Most even prefer a public option.

So it's go along with the doom & gloom we only care about the rich obstructionist do nothing Republicants.

or...

Actually get something good done for the American people.

The Democrats are going to get something done... good for them and we should appreciate their hard work... and good for regular hard working Americans!

The truth as Shaman said is that Americans highly support Health Insurance Reform.

So it's go along with the doom & gloom we only care about the rich obstructionist do nothing Republicants.

or...

The Democrats are going to get something done... good for them and we should appreciate their hard work... and good for regular hard working Americans!

Did you miss my post? The Insurance companies have donated over $10M to the democrats in the past year. They will benefit most from the Senate Bill and HR 3200. This is not about us, its about the payoffs our elected officials are getting.

Werbung:

or...

Washington is a big reason why the system doesn't work. What makes you think they can fix it?

The govt keeps touting there's fraud and abuse in Medicare, but they have done nothing to fix it all of these years, and now, suddenly, they will!

You can believe them all you want, but I will continue to be skeptical.

Back