who owned the land ?

Werbung:
its irrational to not want innocent babies wiped out?
you sound evil.
You cannot stop humans from dying, at the rate of millions a day, but you can try to stop the murder of innocent humans by barbarians that have no fear of God.

You cannot stop humans from dying, at the rate of millions a day, but you can try to stop the murder of innocent humans by barbarians that have no fear of God.

so you agree it it is evil to murder innocent babies like god ordered the jews to do in canaan?

You seem steeped in religiosity and ignorance of biblical history.
Unlike you, I have actually read both the Old and New Testaments with my sense of logic turned on. There is a controversy over whether there was a place called Nazareth during the time Jesus lived. Was there or wasn't there? I do not know, but I do know that it is debated by archeologists and Biblical scholars, and you can read all about this online.

Yes, murdering babies that God has not instructed you to murder is a sin.
It is of course, okay to murder babies if God tells you to. By now, the Israelis surely have killed at least 15,000 Gazan children. Do you think God ordered them to do this?

It is of course, okay to murder babies if God tells you to. By now, the Israelis surely have killed at least 15,000 Gazan children. Do you think God ordered them to do this?
I don't think God is telling either side what to do. I'm sure God is OK with Israel defending itself from unjustified barbaric attacks from its hateful neighbors.

I would have to say I believe God approves bombing enemy nations who support the murder of innocent people regularly.
is that a yes or no to my question: does god approve of bombing babies.
you are constantly telling us what god thinks, stop being a coward and answer the question.

is that a yes or no to my question: does god approve of bombing babies.
you are constantly telling us what god thinks, stop being a coward and answer the question.
I believe God does approve of just wars, even when innocent people may unfortunately be killed in them.

Werbung:
I believe God does approve of just wars, even when innocent people may unfortunately be killed in them.
so he's ok with bombing babies as long as "someone" says they are "just"?
that makes it easy. every war is "just" according to "someone"!
good thing your god is flexible about bombing babies

Back