Who Starts the Wars and Who Fights and Dies in the Wars?

manolete

Are Americans today war-weary? Sure. The Iraq and Afghanistan wars have been frustrating and tiring. Are Americans today unusually war-weary? No. They were wearier after the much larger and even more frustrating conflicts in Korea and Vietnam. And even though the two world wars of the last century had more satisfactory outcomes, their magnitude was such that they couldn’t help but induce a significant sense of war-weariness. And history shows that they did.
Arlington-National-Cemetery-Memorial-Day-John-Moore-Getty-Images-74345339-e1337978526107.jpg

I recently spent half a day with family at Arlington Cemetery. Among the thousands of graves, not a single Kristol, Perle, Kagan or Wolfowitz was to be seen...

Werbung:
Are Americans today war-weary? Sure. The Iraq and Afghanistan wars have been frustrating and tiring. Are Americans today unusually war-weary? No. They were wearier after the much larger and even more frustrating conflicts in Korea and Vietnam. And even though the two world wars of the last century had more satisfactory outcomes, their magnitude was such that they couldn’t help but induce a significant sense of war-weariness. And history shows that they did.
Arlington-National-Cemetery-Memorial-Day-John-Moore-Getty-Images-74345339-e1337978526107.jpg

I recently spent half a day with family at Arlington Cemetery. Among the thousands of graves, not a single Kristol, Perle, Kagan or Wolfowitz was to be seen...

What absolute, unmitigated bullshit!

Your anti-semitic bullshit has got to stop ... you spread lies, you spread filth, and you spread hatred. I fought alongside members of all religions and all races and I will not tolerate you demeaning, or ignoring, their contributions.

In fact, I'm going to tell you a little story .... August 14, 1967 ... a little unnamed village about 30 klicks from Nha Trang ... my partner ... my JEWISH partner ... walked into a hut I was supposed to investigate. For whatever reason, he just jumped up and did it, and he got blown to kingdom-fucking-come. I lived, because he didn't.

Don't you ever ... and I mean ever ... say something so stupid, so mean, so hateful, again. My friend died so haters like you can spread your vile lies and hatred.

Go to the Wall -- Section 31W, Line 61, third name from the left. Don't you ever demean his memory again.

In fact, while you're there, look up the name Stein ... there's a good Jewish name. There are six of them on the Wall.
  1. PAUL ANDREW STEIN is honored on Panel 38W, Row 38
  2. ANDREW PAUL STEIN JR is honored on Panel 23E, Row 15
  3. PHILIP CLARENCE STEIN is honored on Panel 27W, Row 13
  4. RONALD MARVIN STEIN is honored on Panel 19E, Row 75
  5. ‎PAUL HENRY STEIN JR is honored on Panel 48E
  6. RICHARD WILLIAM STEIN is honored on Panel 28E, Row 77
In case you don't think that's very many ... there were 15 Anderson's on that Wall ... 16 Smith's ...
Go read this article ... if you've got the balls ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_Jewish_Americans

When you're done with that, go here --- http://public.mapper.army.mil/ANC/ANCWeb/PublicWMV/ancWeb.html

Guess what I found ...

232 Stein's buried in Arlington
8 Perle's buried in Arlington
16 Bernstein's buried in Arlington
23 Grossman's buried in Arlington

Go ahead ... try a good, solid Jewish name, and get back to us with an abject apology about how you allowed your ignorance, and your vile hatred, to color your judgment.

By the way, lest you misunderstand ... I'm Roman Catholic, and a veteran ....

Last edited:
Germans start wars but the Jews influence the wars. America or Russians usually win. And its the white men who dies in wars. Women just stay back and watch. Blacks didnt die in wars until the 20th century. Cause the white man wouldnt let em fight. Like the American Revolution and the civil war for example. Plus they wouldnt allow the Indians fight with us.

Werbung:

That is a huge pile of anti Semitic BS.

Who starts wars? People with power. The US Congress, presidents, other nation's power elite. That's who starts wars.

Who fights and dies? The common people, those who don't have the power to stay out of the war, that's who fights and dies.

Back