Why 9/11 is a significant date

I suppose that the US supplying arms to Israel to attack Arabs had nothing to do with it.

Funny how it is OK for the US to attack Afghanistan for assisting those who want to attack America but it is not OK for Arabs to attack America for assisting those who want to attack them.

It isn't funny.

It is spectacularly hypocritical.

Bin Laden stated his reasons very clearly, and anyone who follows him, knows that this was his major grievance with the west that started it. the Palestine issue, even groups in Palestine have said he is just using them for talking points, but he has never done anything to actually help them

Werbung:
Ben Laden didn't blow up the projects!
It was the syndicate
The *&^%$#@! Bush crime family!

There is nothing particularly significant about a calendar date.

Take December 25, for example. Is that really when Christ was born?

Not too likely.

So, the US was attacked on September 11, the same date that we sent troops to liberate Kuwait, and the same date that Pinochet and the CIA ousted Allende. How are those events connected?

Answer: They are not.

Incidentally, today is the date of an important event in US history. I'll bet no one here under the age of fifty even remembers why.

But I do, and most of us sexagenarians will remember, too.

Hint: The year was 1963, and the US has not been the same since.

Incidentally, today is the date of an important event in US history. I'll bet no one here under the age of fifty even remembers why.

But I do, and most of us sexagenarians will remember, too.

Hint: The year was 1963, and the US has not been the same since.

I have no idea whatsoever.... Lets go to Dealey Plaza for lunch and have a picnic on the Grassy Knoll while we talk about whatever it is you're referring to... :rolleyes:

I have no idea whatsoever.... Lets go to Dealey Plaza for lunch and have a picnic on the Grassy Knoll while we talk about whatever it is you're referring to... :rolleyes:

Good idea. Will you be traveling in an open topped limo?

If so, better avoid that school book depository.

Funny how Kennedy's brain went missing isn't it?

The only thing that could chart the real trajectory of the bullet.

Re the civilian deaths in Iraq the Lancet puts the number at 600,000 and since the US Government lies about every aspect of the war I would rather go with the world's most respected medical journal.

One question I have though is this.

How did people in America get to believe that a suicide bomber killing around a hundred people is worse than a US bomber killing thousands?

What went wrong in your brain that you are susceptible to this propaganda and as a result have lost the power to reason?

No wonder Hollywood has to make films where Americans always come out looking good even when it is a total distortion of the facts.

You guys are scary.

How did people in America get to believe that a suicide bomber killing around a hundred people is worse than a US bomber killing thousands?

they are brainwashed by their own propaganda. (another example of how history repeats........regardless of the era or location. )

Notice how those that defend the US atrocities use the same lines their Gov;t uses. Talk about overdosing on the kool aid.

9-11 is "significant" in the fact that someone on this planet got enraged enough about how the US treats others, particularly in the ME , and for its biased and loyal support of Israel and demonstrated this rage via a destructive act.

then again....... it might have been one of those nasty things that the US is party to, if not directly involved. The USG has benefitted from this attack beyond its wildest dreams. Terrorism -national security- can be used (as an excuse)by the US to do just about anything it wants. But this might be changing in Jan. (can't happen too soon).

notice that there is little concern for other nations and THEIR national security as the US cuts a destructive path on the planet. It is ALL ONE SIDED and ARROGANTLY (STUPIDLY) so.

Werbung:
You guys are scary.
- Indeed, Dawkins.

but THAT is exactly what they want to be. You see, they know the power of scare tactics and the whole world has seen how they have used,abused these tactics to futher their own agenda and power.

Bullying has always been a "scare tactic" and a form of TERRORISM.

Back