Why are radical leftist and fascist so easily fooled?

always

For years I have just been amazed at how easily radical leftist , fascist and other anti- american groups are so easily fooled. Our Universities, and most schools of higher learning are flooded with those who believe America is the main source of evil in this world . They believe GOD is evil but Evil is their choice and all others must bow to their demands. Yet this group is so predictable Conservatives and other loyal Americans most often know what to expect and thus we defeat them. Yes, I know millions of honest and GOD fearing Americans were fooled in the last election but this was the first time in our Nation's history that we have placed a severe challenge to our Constitution in positions of great power . Even though we were "suckered" it is rare and begs the question, WHY Radical leftist and fascist so easily fooled?

Werbung:
I agree, liberals often seem to hate God and praise liberal government.
Yes the independent voters in the US made a bad choice in the last election.

I believe we have a younger generation growing up in America and not realizing what
is happening now! They don't seem to connect the dots.

The news media is partly to blame, universities and now many liberal groups like ACORN, ACLU, etc.
are playing corrupt games!

For years I have just been amazed at how easily radical leftist , fascist and other anti- american groups are so easily fooled. Our Universities, and most schools of higher learning are flooded with those who believe America is the main source of evil in this world . They believe GOD is evil but Evil is their choice and all others must bow to their demands. Yet this group is so predictable Conservatives and other loyal Americans most often know what to expect and thus we defeat them. Yes, I know millions of honest and GOD fearing Americans were fooled in the last election but this was the first time in our Nation's history that we have placed a severe challenge to our Constitution in positions of great power . Even though we were "suckered" it is rare and begs the question, WHY Radical leftist and fascist so easily fooled?

Learn to spell...

This is a secular nation, and religioun should not be a political issue here, because, as you often say, this is a free country.

Yes, I know millions of honest and GOD fearing Americans were fooled in the last election but this was the first time in our Nation's history that we have placed a severe challenge to our Constitution in positions of great power .
You sound like someone badly in-need of a breath-mint....

For years I have just been amazed at how easily radical leftist , fascist and other anti- american groups are so easily fooled. Our Universities, and most schools of higher learning are flooded with those who believe America is the main source of evil in this world .
For the lack of anything else pressing to do with my time this evening...I'm going to go out on this 'LIMB' and ask you just how exactly could you/would you have arrived at this conclusion/knowledge:confused: Or as with your previous posts...you are just pulling the B.S. out of the thin air;) PROVIDE THE PROOF of your blatant lies!
They believe GOD is evil but Evil is their choice and all others must bow to their demands. Yet this group is so predictable Conservatives and other loyal Americans most often know what to expect and thus we defeat them.
HOOOWEEE MOMMA...you could not convince me that 'GOD' has anointed you to be the 'BAR' by which we measure "loyal Americans" and that you would be the 'STANDARD' by which all others are judged by...HOLY BAT CRAP BATMAN. :eek: Don't be saying things like that in and around some innocent humans...why when that lightening bolt comes down through the ceiling and blows your stupid arse away, we wouldn't want a bunch of innocents to get the HAND OF GOD laid upon them in that good ole fashioned way of 'smiting the stuck on stupid' people...the BLASPHAMY that you blow is just amazing!
Yes, I know millions of honest and GOD fearing Americans were fooled in the last election but this was the first time in our Nation's history that we have placed a severe challenge to our Constitution in positions of great power .
The list...please provide that list...I would love to see how truthful you are about the 'MILLIONS' that you say you know...LMAO Hysteria and self inflated B.S. doesn't fly well around here...so put up or STFU!
Even though we were "suckered" it is rare and begs the question, WHY Radical leftist and fascist so easily fooled?
Hmmm, let's think about that...given that you seem to be the only one {well you and your stupid side kick ASUR} the chances are that there really isn't any confusion {except for your learning skills and questionable education} so who exactly is being 'FOOLED' :confused:

Originally Posted by always
Our Universities, and most schools of higher learning are flooded with those who believe America is the main source of evil in this world .

Have ya read any of your posts? If you did then you could see why people might think that. Fearmongering and ranting crazy makes us kinda look bad. You should stop that... it makes you hard to love.;)

Following god doesn't justify doing unethical acts.

While Machiavelli might have believed that a nation does not have the same accountability as a person in its actions, i.e. it can commit atrocities to survive, I disagree with such a sentiment. To go down that path means that there are no absolute rights and wrongs, as an all powerful, just god would ordain.

America has done evil things. We have done unto others as we would never accept being done unto us. To deny that means to have a bankrupt soul.

Werbung:
That's the problem... not everyone evolved!:D

Some stayed stuck on stupid.

They'd love to Bush back... :eek:

I guess you always look more presidential when you're reading somebody else's speeches off of a teleprompter.....:rolleyes:

Back