why aren't more republicans members of the satanic temple?

pjmret

which of these tenets do they disagree with? seems like a freedom loving group

• We believe in reason, empathy, the pursuit of knowledge and our Seven Tenets:
    o One should strive to act with compassion and empathy toward all creatures in accordance with reason.
    o The struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and institutions.
    o One’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone.
    o The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forgo one's own.
    o Beliefs should conform to one's best scientific understanding of the world. One should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit one's beliefs.
    o People are fallible. If one makes a mistake, one should do one's best to rectify it and resolve any harm that might have been caused.
    o Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word.

Werbung:

o One should strive to act with compassion and empathy toward all creatures in accordance with reason.

Democrats fail on the first point. They hate non-Democrats with passion and persecute them to the nth degree.

o The struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and institutions.
    o One’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone.
    o The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forgo one's own.
    o Beliefs should conform to one's best scientific understanding of the world. One should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit one's beliefs.
    o People are fallible. If one makes a mistake, one should do one's best to rectify it and resolve any harm that might have been caused.
    o Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word.
You prove republicans are give names and groups they belong to that are satanic. Isn't that what you always say lug nut.

You prove republicans are give names and groups they belong to that are satanic. Isn't that what you always say lug nut.

no, i'm asking why MORE republicans dont join? its a question, not a claim. duh.

its a group that is all about people and respecting others, isn't that exactlyi what republicans say they are all about?

i'm curious why every freedom-loving republican here isn't a member (or at least supports them).

Totally off topic moron

Which of their tenants do you disagree with?
I agree with the first tenet that Democrats repeatedly violate on a grand scale. They should be loving Trump and his supporters, not hating them. They should be loving Christians and their beliefs in God, not hating them. They should love Whites who never supported slavery, not falsely accusing them of racism and hating them. They should love cops, not hate them. They should love MAGA Republicans, not hate them. And so forth.

I agree with the first tenet that Democrats repeatedly violate on a grand scale. They should be loving Trump and his supporters, not hating them. They should be loving Christians and their beliefs in God, not hating them. They should love Whites who never supported slavery, not falsely accusing them of racism and hating them. They should love cops, not hate them. They should love MAGA Republicans, not hate them. And so forth.
So you support their tenets? Yes or no?

So you support their tenets? Yes or no?
I don't believe a mother can morally murder her own children at any age just because she thinks her rights superceed the rights of the children. I also do not believe the complaints of poor people should be taken as justification for changing laws to hurt richer people in order to give special unearned privileges tom the poor.
If Democrats really believed in the right to offend others they would never have condemned or persecuted Trump for offending others.
I do not believe biased scientific opinions should be blindly believed as long as there are credible contradictions to those scientific opinions. Democrats show no spirit of compassion towards Trump or his supporters, so they make themselves hypocritical liars by claiming they do show compassion for all.

I don't believe a mother can morally murder her own children at any age just because she thinks her rights superceed the rights of the children. I also do not believe the complaints of poor people should be taken as justification for changing laws to hurt richer people in order to give special unearned privileges tom the poor.
If Democrats really believed in the right to offend others they would never have condemned or persecuted Trump for offending others.
I do not believe biased scientific opinions should be blindly believed as long as there are credible contradictions to those scientific opinions. Democrats show no spirit of compassion towards Trump or his supporters, so they make themselves hypocritical liars by claiming they do show compassion for all.
It's so typical of you do not be able to answer questions simply but always wanting about democrats even if it has nothing whatsoever do with a question being asked

Nowhere in the tenets does it say to follow biased science for example you just can't seem to focus on the actual words and you are always interjecting you are stupidity

no, i'm asking why MORE republicans dont join? its a question, not a claim. duh.

its a group that is all about people and respecting others, isn't that exactlyi what republicans say they are all about?

i'm curious why every freedom-loving republican here isn't a member (or at least supports them).
give names and and groups lug nut or stfu moron

It's so typical of you do not be able to answer questions simply but always wanting about democrats even if it has nothing whatsoever do with a question being asked

Nowhere in the tenets does it say to follow biased science for example you just can't seem to focus on the actual words and you are always interjecting you are stupidity
Yes it does. Lefties tell people not to follow science that does not conform to erroneous (not that lefties know their views are erroneous) leftist science speculations.

Yes it does. Lefties tell people not to follow science that does not conform to erroneous (not that lefties know their views are erroneous) leftist science speculations.
You mean how science hasn't wasted a minute searching for you silly god?

It's not speculation boy. It's fact. You're delusional.

Fuck the rich. They don't pay taxes. The measure of a society is not it's wealth but how it cares for the poor. Its typical of you to think some poor black guy who was born into poverty has to die in the street like a dog because of your capitalist beliefs.

Bullshyt. Trump committed crimes and had no input from democrats, you lying old turd. Trump is a racist misogynistic pig and will go down for it.
I do not believe biased scientific opinions should be blindly believed as long as there are credible contradictions to those scientific opinions.
Like what? Religion is linked to science? God lives in the cosmos? If you understood what science does you wouldn't make such ignorant statements.
Democrats show no spirit of compassion towards Trump or his supporters, so they make themselves hypocritical liars by claiming they do show compassion for all.
Why should anyone show compassion to that pig. When he gets the first slug up him jail, it will be the only time he ever felt like those he screwed.

You've really got things mixed up. You're either stupid or delusional or both. Trump is a narcissistic bully. Don't you mention about hypocracy you racist old religious thug.

Werbung:

you say the dumbest things. lol.

this isn't about what you claim "lefties" say, i asked if you agreed with the tenets. the tenets dont say anything like what you just posted. lol.

Back