Why do Democrats fight election securities?

I do not believe you can prove Democrats committed widespread election fraud in the primaries but not in the general election.
i know you can't prove they did in the general election.
at least not proving it to intelligent credible independent people like judges, since you already completely failed there. lol

Werbung:
Try posting a court ruling that offers persuasive evidence that fraud was not committed nationwide through multiple avenues in 2020. You cannot do it. No court ever proved fraud did not occur in their county, much less nationwide.

post a court ruling that said you aren't a murderer. you can't, murderer. lol

Again, they are not there to prove something didn't happen. This is same circular argument you're addicted to.
You are delusional and paranoid.
Just go ahead and admit the fact that no US court has proven voting fraud did not occur in their district. Furthermore, no US court actually tried the evidence in public to examine the legitimacy of the evidence of voting fraud.

i know you can't prove they did in the general election.
at least not proving it to intelligent credible independent people like judges, since you already completely failed there. lol
No, I cannot prove the evidence of widespread voter fraud is valid since I cannot forensically examine voting machines immediately after the election before leftists wipe them clean of evidence of fraud. I cannot prove thousands of illegal immigrants registered to vote actually voted because officials will not allow me to look at the books to compare names of illegal immigrants with names on the list of voters who voted. I cannot find missing chain-of-custody records to see whether the millions of last-minute ballot dumps were legitimate, and so forth.

did you prove you weren't a murderer yet, murderer? lol
I don't have to prove Democrats are jailing innocent people to cover up their voting fraud and I don't have to prove Democrats are still lying and trying to cover up their 2020 voter fraud. The proof is already out there.

No, I cannot prove the evidence of widespread voter fraud is valid since I cannot forensically examine voting machines immediately after the election before leftists wipe them clean of evidence of fraud. I cannot prove thousands of illegal immigrants registered to vote actually voted because officials will not allow me to look at the books to compare names of illegal immigrants with names on the list of voters who voted. I cannot find missing chain-of-custody records to see whether the millions of last-minute ballot dumps were legitimate, and so forth.

so you have nothing. lol.
all you have is right wing partisan blather that lost every court case.

I don't have to prove Democrats are jailing innocent people to cover up their voting fraud and I don't have to prove Democrats are still lying and trying to cover up their 2020 voter fraud. The proof is already out there.

you don't have to prove it, but you look like a lazy lying coward if you don't, if "the proof is out there" but you can't point to it?
hahahahah
hahahha

you're so pathetic. lol

so you have nothing. lol.
all you have is right wing partisan blather that lost every court case.
All I have left are dozens of facts like these that Democrats avoid like the plague:

https://thefederalist.com/2019/01/28/nearly-58000-noncitizens-illegally-voted-texas-many-nationwide/

On Friday, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton announced that about 95,000 non-U.S. citizens had registered to vote in Texas and that nearly 58,000 of those individuals had voted in one or more Texas elections.

you don't have to prove it, but you look like a lazy lying coward if you don't, if "the proof is out there" but you can't point to it?
hahahahah
hahahha

you're so pathetic. lol
Liars cherry-picked evidence from photos to paint an erroneous biased picture of what happened, but now, after the Jan 6 committee illegally destroyed all their government records rather that turn them over to government officials like a drunken vice president stashing stolen government in the boot of his mustang, newly released footage tells an entirely different story. No wonder the Democrats went ape angry over the release, since the entire trove of videos proves the Democrats were lying. At least the NYT had enough fortitude to apologize for lying about the alleged sedition that did not happen that resulted in hundreds of Trump supporters being unjustly jailed by rabidly vicious Trump-hating lefties.

Why The New York Times’s Jan. 6 U-turn is a big deal (msn.com) 11-25-23

Why The New York Times’s Jan. 6 U-turn is a big deal

Related video: Elliston man found guilty on multiple charges on Jan. 6 Capitol attack (WFXR Roanoke)

One such participant is the subject of a lengthy and compassionate story published by the Times two days after the release of the new tapes. It concerns a Wisconsin man thrown in jail because his son turned him into the FBI. The father, Brian Mock, is introduced as a political moderate, a landscaper who occasionally voted Republican but who also voted for former President Obama. He is portrayed as an utterly decent and law-abiding man who is an “advocate for the homeless” and who supported his son when he came out as gay.

In the article, Mock, who was convicted of 11 charges relating to the riot but has not yet been sentenced, is trying to make his son understand how he got caught up in the rowdy crowd and why he is photographed pushing a police officer. He has been warned by his lawyers that he could spend several years in prison, even though he never set foot inside the Capitol and, according to him, only laid a hand on the cop when he thought he was going for his weapon.

Watching video of the event, he says, “There were throngs of people, like a river. You’re in the current. You’re getting pushed … I had a concussion grenade go off and explode right on me. … Can you see how that would provoke a crowd?”

All I have left are dozens of facts like these that Democrats avoid like the plague:

https://thefederalist.com/2019/01/28/nearly-58000-noncitizens-illegally-voted-texas-many-nationwide/

On Friday, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton announced that about 95,000 non-U.S. citizens had registered to vote in Texas and that nearly 58,000 of those individuals had voted in one or more Texas elections.

not a fact, moron lol

Here’s the catch: Texas doesn’t actually know that the voters flagged are the same people who appear to be noncitizens. In fact, in its own advisory, the secretary of state’s office emphasized that all names were classified as “WEAK” matches, meaning that it is entirely up to the county whether or not they take action to purge these individuals from the rolls.

Even if they are accurate matches, Texas doesn’t know that the people are still noncitizens. Each year, between 52,000 and 63,000 Texans naturalize as U.S. citizens. Comparing current voter rolls with documents that people provided in the past, some more than 20 years ago, fails to account for people who became U.S. citizens at any time after they first obtained a state ID or driver’s license.

you morons are so stupid. lol

Liars cherry-picked evidence from photos to paint an erroneous biased picture of what happened, but now, after the Jan 6 committee illegally destroyed all their government records rather that turn them over to government officials like a drunken vice president stashing stolen government in the boot of his mustang, newly released footage tells an entirely different story. No wonder the Democrats went ape angry over the release, since the entire trove of videos proves the Democrats were lying. At least the NYT had enough fortitude to apologize for lying about the alleged sedition that did not happen that resulted in hundreds of Trump supporters being unjustly jailed by rabidly vicious Trump-hating lefties.

Why The New York Times’s Jan. 6 U-turn is a big deal (msn.com) 11-25-23

Why The New York Times’s Jan. 6 U-turn is a big deal

Related video: Elliston man found guilty on multiple charges on Jan. 6 Capitol attack (WFXR Roanoke)

One such participant is the subject of a lengthy and compassionate story published by the Times two days after the release of the new tapes. It concerns a Wisconsin man thrown in jail because his son turned him into the FBI. The father, Brian Mock, is introduced as a political moderate, a landscaper who occasionally voted Republican but who also voted for former President Obama. He is portrayed as an utterly decent and law-abiding man who is an “advocate for the homeless” and who supported his son when he came out as gay.

In the article, Mock, who was convicted of 11 charges relating to the riot but has not yet been sentenced, is trying to make his son understand how he got caught up in the rowdy crowd and why he is photographed pushing a police officer. He has been warned by his lawyers that he could spend several years in prison, even though he never set foot inside the Capitol and, according to him, only laid a hand on the cop when he thought he was going for his weapon.

Watching video of the event, he says, “There were throngs of people, like a river. You’re in the current. You’re getting pushed … I had a concussion grenade go off and explode right on me. … Can you see how that would provoke a crowd?”

prove all records were illegally destroyed, mooron

but you wont, liar lol

not a fact, moron lol

Here’s the catch: Texas doesn’t actually know that the voters flagged are the same people who appear to be noncitizens. In fact, in its own advisory, the secretary of state’s office emphasized that all names were classified as “WEAK” matches, meaning that it is entirely up to the county whether or not they take action to purge these individuals from the rolls.

Even if they are accurate matches, Texas doesn’t know that the people are still noncitizens. Each year, between 52,000 and 63,000 Texans naturalize as U.S. citizens. Comparing current voter rolls with documents that people provided in the past, some more than 20 years ago, fails to account for people who became U.S. citizens at any time after they first obtained a state ID or driver’s license.

you morons are so stupid. lol
I see. There is almost a certainty that the evidence indicates thousands of illegals voted but Democrat apologists try to claim that since the exact number cannot be known then no significant fraud occurred. That is stupid reasoning and not true.

Werbung:
prove all records were illegally destroyed, mooron

but you wont, liar lol
Watch: All J6 Witness Video Depositions Have Mysteriously Vanished, Rep. Loudermilk Confirms (msn.com) 12-6-23

Watch: All J6 Witness Video Depositions Have Mysteriously Vanished, Rep. Loudermilk Confirms

Watch: All J6 Witness Video Depositions Have Mysteriously Vanished, Rep. Loudermilk Confirms© Provided by State Of The Union

Republican congressman Rep. Barry Loudermilk has stated that the video depositions made to the Democrat-led House panel examining the Capitol incursion are missing, making it impossible to verify the accuracy of the remaining transcripts.

Back