Why do we allow our THIEVES to question Mr. TOYOTA?

always

Every democrat in our Congress is either a LYING THIEF or an out and out ENEMY OF AMERICA! Why do we allow these totally UNFIT , CORRUPT, Maggots to question a Honest Businessman like Mr. Toyota?
He would be better off visting the low scum life found in our sewers!
A trip to our present White House would only further disgrace our Nation.
In just a few short Months we have infected our Nations Capitol with the lowest form of human life possible, known as liberal democrats.

Werbung:
Every democrat in our Congress is either a LYING THIEF or an out and out ENEMY OF AMERICA! Why do we allow these totally UNFIT , CORRUPT, Maggots to question a Honest Businessman like Mr. Toyota?
In just a few short Months we have infected our Nations Capitol with the lowest form of human life possible, known as liberal democrats.

With all due respect Mr. Always I think the toyota owners have no problem with congress questioning Mr. Toyoda(that is his real last name btw). His company has been riding high in the automotive world and sometimes when your on top long enough you tend to lose site of your goals. Democrats aren't the only one's questioning him Sir it's also republicans as well so please don't make this a one way street because it's not.

Mr Toyota noi longer makes safe cars

Dangerous cars lead to congressional investigations. Would you rather they stop sales of Toyota automobiles? End of strory.

On Feburary 21, 2010, Associated Press published the story of how George W. Bush and his political appointees negotiated away safety for Americans to help Toyota save money. Pretty dispicable, but typical of a Republican.

WASHINGTON - Toyota officials claimed they saved the company $100 million by successfully negotiating with the government on a limited recall of floor mats in some Toyota and Lexus vehicles, according to new documents shared with congressional investigators. Toyota, in an internal presentation in July 2009 at its Washington office, said it saved $100 million or more by negotiating an "equipment recall" of floor mats involving 55,000 Toyota Camry and Lexus ES350 vehicles in September 2007. The savings are listed under the title, "Wins for Toyota — Safety Group." The document cites millions of dollars in other savings by delaying safety regulations, avoiding defect investigations and slowing down other industry requirements."

Toyota executives boasted of the massive savings by not having to immediately act to fix the problems. Americans died because of that... needlessly. They went to the Bush administration and cut a deal to save $100 million by putting American citizens at risk.

It's a shame you are always so off the wall.:rolleyes:

The fact is even your pubbies are kinda interested in cars that kill people... go figure. Just so you know they're for safe cars in America too.

There are a lot of good elected leaders and our President is doing a very good job. I hate to say it but the problem really lies with people like you. The uber Conservative is fearmongering & dangerous. The ultra Liberal is often too far reaching and not willing to accept reasonable compromise.

I look for people who want to improve things from the multiple disasters George Bush and the Republicans left us. I also think these massive & multiple Toyota safety recalls are important.

One thing is clear. From your tone clearly the moderates are the answer for a better America.

Werbung:
It's a shame you are always so off the wall.:rolleyes:

The fact is even your pubbies are kinda interested in cars that kill people... go figure. Just so you know they're for safe cars in America too.

There are a lot of good elected leaders and our President is doing a very good job. I hate to say it but the problem really lies with people like you. The uber Conservative is fearmongering & dangerous. The ultra Liberal is often too far reaching and not willing to accept reasonable compromise.

I look for people who want to improve things from the multiple disasters George Bush and the Republicans left us. I also think these massive & multiple Toyota safety recalls are important.

One thing is clear. From your tone clearly the moderates are the answer for a better America.

Do not look now Leftist but ALL cars can KILL people and do so EVERY day!!!

It will be very difficult if not IMPOSSIBLE to stop killings by reckless drivers, remember the drunk teddy kennedy?, How he ,full booze and/or cocaine drove a young girl off a bridge, then he left her trapped in his car for several hours before she died. He left her to die and did not report the "accident " for 12 hours. NO ,it was not the cars fault!
I feel sorry for Mr. Toyota !! The democrat party is much like the Nazi Gestapo in the way they mistreat decent people!

Back