Why Work?

Cruella

Good article
Why Work Anyway?

"There are over 70 Federal welfare programs right now and the list will continue to grow under Obama."

"Our entitlement society is out of control. It is a sad fact that a head of a household of four making minimum wage has more disposable income than a family making $60,000 a year."

Werbung:
Good article
Why Work Anyway?

"There are over 70 Federal welfare programs right now and the list will continue to grow under Obama."

"Our entitlement society is out of control. It is a sad fact that a head of a household of four making minimum wage has more disposable income than a family making $60,000 a year."
The guy making minimum wage is working.
It's the family on welfare who is living better than one that is working that is sad.

According to ShadowStats.com the real unemployment rate is over 22%. http://www.shadowstats.com/alternate_data/unemployment-charts

But don't tell the MSM as they have no interest in the truth...
sgs-emp.gif

The government lies every month about the unemployment rate. If they lie about that, they will lie about anything, which they do. Yet the MSM continually accepts and promotes the lies.

The employment picture is not improving, but somehow Obama is not to blame. 82 million adult Americans are unemployed and most apparently have no intention of working. CRAZY!!!
"The employment-to-population ratio is the best measure of labor market conditions and it currently shows that there has been almost no improvement whatsoever over the past three years," Paul Ashworth, chief North American economist for Capital Economics, writes in a note to clients obtained by CNN. That figure, which accounts for the proportion of working Americans compared with the number of adults in the country, is a lot higher than 8 per cent.
For now, 58.7 per cent of American adults are working if the actual employment-population ratio is taken into consideration, leaving about 82 million, or almost 41 per cent of people unemployed. Only 8 per cent, however, are even interested in work, leaving 33 per cent of Americans not only jobless — but with no desire for work.
"The ratio expresses more clearly how many people find working to be a 'good or attractive deal,'" Tyler Cowen, economist and director of the Mercatus Center at George Mason University, adds to CNN.
If the numbers seem drastic, it’s because they are. So rampant in fact is the country’s seeming disregard for work that other just-released statistics show that funding welfare programs for the American population was the most expensive endeavor undertaken in all of Fiscal Year 2011. http://******/usa/news/jobs-us-employment-welfare-749/

Cruella has a point. Why work? You gotta drive and waste $3 a gallon of gas to get there.In some cities you gotta pay to park just to go to work. Plus you gotta pay uncle sam outta your paychecks. So why work?

back to huge numbers dropping out the work foece +hugw numbers claiming disability for even more "free" stuff.

bets on when we implode ?

back to huge numbers dropping out the work foece +hugw numbers claiming disability for even more "free" stuff.

bets on when we implode ?

Soon.

It is likely when BO is done in four years we will have 20 trillion in debt and a failing economy. It can't continue much longer.

Something I heard on "The Five" today was that in the past five months, 73% of the "new jobs" were in government. This isn't the same as being on public assistance, but it's the tax payers who pay their salaries.

Soon.

It is likely when BO is done in four years we will have 20 trillion in debt and a failing economy. It can't continue much longer.

all the House has to do is just say no to debt ceiling increases.
imagine if they did, just for two years even. it would be revolutionary.
the world would keep on spinning, thwe parasites would work or die and we would start looking like America again.

all the House has to do is just say no to debt ceiling increases.
imagine if they did, just for two years even. it would be revolutionary.
the world would keep on spinning, thwe parasites would work or die and we would start looking like America again.

If the government couldn't raise the debt ceiling, can they still print more money?

Something I heard on "The Five" today was that in the past five months, 73% of the "new jobs" were in government. This isn't the same as being on public assistance, but it's the tax payers who pay their salaries.

Yes. The last several months government has hired 73% of all new jobs. Isn't that wonderful? I could not find one old lib MSM site that published this news....not surprising of course. So, our liberal members will not have heard this news...not that they would care....

The BLS November jobs report is out and the news is good. It shows 146,000 new jobs and theunemployment rate at a 47-month low of 7.7%. Take that, scoffers at Keynesian economics.
Politico and several mainstream media outlets observe that the report provides the president with fresh ammunition and an upper hand in the fiscal cliff tug of war. Alan B. Krueger, chairman of the White House Council of Economic Advisers, is quoted by Politico as saying:
It is critical that we continue the policies that are building an economy that works for the middle class as we dig our way out of the deep hole that was caused by the severe recession that began in December 2007. Most pressing, President Obama has proposed, and the Senate has passed, an extension of middle class income tax cuts that would prevent the typical middle class family from facing a $2,200 tax increase at the beginning of next year.
Even investors responded favorably to the BLS report, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average ticking up slightly in morning trading.
So could it be that the road to salvation runs through Washington and bigger government? Well actually, yes. Terrence Jeffrey at CNSnews.com looked a little closer at the numbers and discovered not only that the government is responsible for adding the new jobs. The jobs are in government. Of all new civilian jobs created in the U.S. over the past five months, 73% are positions in the public sector. Notes Jeffrey:
In June, a total of 142,415,000 people were employed in the U.S, according to the BLS, including 19,938,000 who were employed by federal, state and local governments.
By November, according to data BLS released today, the total number of people employed had climbed to 143,262,000, an overall increase of 847,000 in the six months since June.
In the same five-month period since June, the number of people employed by government increased by 621,000 to 20,559,000. These 621,000 new government jobs created in the last five months equal 73.3 percent of the 847,000 new jobs created overall.
http://www.examiner.com/article/ben...port-73-of-new-hires-are-government-employees

I am glad I am not a young person. Because today many young people have little desire to work thanks to liberalism. They would rather play games and drink beer. I too liked playing games and drinking beer....still do...so if I were young today, I would chose not to work and get on the dole. And waste my life away screwing around accomplishing nothing. Sad....very sad.

Werbung:
I wish I didn't have to work.
If I didn't I would be entitled to nothing in way of state aid.
I will be working until I am 80...I can see it. :cry:

Back