Why would Kamala ("Cackles") be a worse POTUS than Joe?

Yo Daddy!

She is young and would be better able to execute the Leftist's agenda to weaken America.

And, unlike Joe, who resists being ordered around, Harris only got where she is by submitting to powerful politicians.

She would just resort to long established habits.

Werbung:

She is young and would be better able to execute the Leftist's agenda to weaken America.

And, unlike Joe, who resists being ordered around, Harris only got where she is by submitting to powerful politicians.

she would suck at it and make a joke of America

What a load of shit.
Where's the evidence of that?
Like you? Go away your idiot.

What a load of shit.

Where's the evidence of that?

Like you? Go away your idiot.
she would suck Shes like joe clueless to the real America

Shes good on her knees I hear

So according to you and a fox hack that's what you call evidence. Well.
Not hard to see why you out get pinged all the time.

She doesn't strike me as sexy or appealing. So, I wouldn't find anything to like or admire or respect about her.

Wait, she got a law degree.

She doesn't strike me as sexy or appealing. So, I wouldn't find anything to like or admire or respect about her.

Wait, she got a law degree.
What a pathetic remark. If she were republican you would have a constant hard on and wet dreams about her. You're hatred of democrats is breathtakingly ignorant.

What a pathetic remark. If she were republican you would have a constant hard on and wet dreams about her. You're hatred of democrats is breathtakingly ignorant.
Your knowledge of the rules of English usage and spelling is breathtakingly ignorant.

Here's an example of ignorance fer ya!

How Kamala Harris Fought to Keep Nonviolent Prisoners Locked Up​

prospect.org › justice › how-kamala-harr...

Jul 30, 2020 · As California attorney general, she spent years subverting a 2011 Supreme Court ruling requiring the state to reduce its prison population.

Kamala Harris' A.G. Office Tried to Keep Inmates Locked Up for Cheap Labor​

www.thedailybeast.com › kamala-harris-...

Feb 11, 2019 · Ordered to reduce the population of California's overcrowded prisons, lawyers from then-California Attorney General Kamala Harris' office ...

Kamala Harris, Mass Incarceration and Me - The New York Times​

www.nytimes.com › magazine › kamala-...

Nov 8, 2020 · Everything the prosecutor said I did was true — I carried a pistol, carjacked a man, tried to rob two women. “He needs a long penitentiary ...

Kamala Harris's criminal justice record, explained - Vox​

www.vox.com › future-perfect › kamala-...

Aug 12, 2020 · Under the law, someone who committed a third felony could go to prison for 25 years to life, even if the third felony was a nonviolent crime.

Kamala Harris tried to keep California inmates locked up for cheap labor. - Logically.ai​

www.logically.ai › factchecks › library

Aug 17, 2020 · Kamala Harris tried to keep California inmates locked up for cheap labor. Not Kamala Harris, but lawyers from then-California AG Harris' ...

Did Kamala Harris Jail 1500 Black Men For Marijuana Possession? - BOOM FactCheck​

www.boomlive.in › World

Oct 21, 2020 · "She put over 1,500 people in jail for marijuana violations and then laughed about it when she was asked if she ever smoked marijuana.".
People also search for

Kamala Harris's Prosecutors Sent This Innocent Man to Prison. Now He's Voting for Her.​

www.vice.com › ... › kamala harris 2020

Aug 31, 2020 · Last October, VICE met Jamal Trulove, who was wrongfully convicted of murder and sentenced to 50 years to life in prison, ...

Mosaic of Kamala Harris made out of all the black men she locked up and kept in prison past their release date for jail labor​

www.instagram.com › ...

1464 Likes, 78 Comments - Adbusters (@adbusters.magazine) on Instagram: “Mosaic of Kamala Harris made out of all the black men she locked up and kept in ...

Misleading claim says Harris jailed 1500 Black men for marijuana - AFP Fact Check​

factcheck.afp.com › misleading-claim-sa...

Oct 20, 2020 · AFP ran a search for keywords “Kamala Harris jailed 1,500” and found a New York Times article from July 2019 on a Democratic presidential ...

Kamala's Crimes Against Black People: 8 Reasons Why We Should Oppose Kamala Harris | by Kalonda Mulamba | Medium​

medium.com › kamalas-crimes-against-bl...

Aug 18, 2020 · 3. Kamala Also Locked Up African People for Weed ... As district attorney, over 8000 people were arrested for marijuana in 7 years. Almost 2000 of ...

i'm still waiting for you to define marxism, moron.
you whine about it constantly and yet can't even describe what you are whining about. lol
A Supreme Court nominee could not define a Woman.

Your sensibilities are screwed up.

Werbung:
Here's an example of ignorance fer ya!

How Kamala Harris Fought to Keep Nonviolent Prisoners Locked Up

prospect.org › justice › how-kamala-harr...
Jul 30, 2020 · As California attorney general, she spent years subverting a 2011 Supreme Court ruling requiring the state to reduce its prison population.

Kamala Harris' A.G. Office Tried to Keep Inmates Locked Up for Cheap Labor

www.thedailybeast.com › kamala-harris-...
Feb 11, 2019 · Ordered to reduce the population of California's overcrowded prisons, lawyers from then-California Attorney General Kamala Harris' office ...

Kamala Harris, Mass Incarceration and Me - The New York Times

www.nytimes.com › magazine › kamala-...
Nov 8, 2020 · Everything the prosecutor said I did was true — I carried a pistol, carjacked a man, tried to rob two women. “He needs a long penitentiary ...

Kamala Harris's criminal justice record, explained - Vox

www.vox.com › future-perfect › kamala-...
Aug 12, 2020 · Under the law, someone who committed a third felony could go to prison for 25 years to life, even if the third felony was a nonviolent crime.

Kamala Harris tried to keep California inmates locked up for cheap labor. - Logically.ai

www.logically.ai › factchecks › library
Aug 17, 2020 · Kamala Harris tried to keep California inmates locked up for cheap labor. Not Kamala Harris, but lawyers from then-California AG Harris' ...

Did Kamala Harris Jail 1500 Black Men For Marijuana Possession? - BOOM FactCheck

www.boomlive.in › World
Oct 21, 2020 · "She put over 1,500 people in jail for marijuana violations and then laughed about it when she was asked if she ever smoked marijuana.".
People also search for

Kamala Harris's Prosecutors Sent This Innocent Man to Prison. Now He's Voting for Her.

www.vice.com › ... › kamala harris 2020
Aug 31, 2020 · Last October, VICE met Jamal Trulove, who was wrongfully convicted of murder and sentenced to 50 years to life in prison, ...

Mosaic of Kamala Harris made out of all the black men she locked up and kept in prison past their release date for jail labor

www.instagram.com › ...
1464 Likes, 78 Comments - Adbusters (@adbusters.magazine) on Instagram: “Mosaic of Kamala Harris made out of all the black men she locked up and kept in ...

Misleading claim says Harris jailed 1500 Black men for marijuana - AFP Fact Check

factcheck.afp.com › misleading-claim-sa...
Oct 20, 2020 · AFP ran a search for keywords “Kamala Harris jailed 1,500” and found a New York Times article from July 2019 on a Democratic presidential ...

Kamala's Crimes Against Black People: 8 Reasons Why We Should Oppose Kamala Harris | by Kalonda Mulamba | Medium

medium.com › kamalas-crimes-against-bl...
Aug 18, 2020 · 3. Kamala Also Locked Up African People for Weed ... As district attorney, over 8000 people were arrested for marijuana in 7 years. Almost 2000 of ...
I wonder could it be she had a law to obey and judges etc are the ones setting penalties.
Guess we will never know now.

Back