Will Ferrell says tax rate should be 75% anyone makes over $1,000,000

Werbung:
Ferrell wants to pay 75% in taxes? Ferrell needs to move to a communist country and he'll be happy.

nothing stopping him right here
Strange that such people call for higher taxes on "rich" people while refusing to voluntarily pay the rate they think is "fair", isn't it?

Go for it Will, pay 75% of your income to the government, lead by example. Tell all the other Leftist Elitists to do the same, voluntarily fork over 75% their income to the federal government, that'll show those greedy Right Wingers what for!

Just like if i ever win Powerball or Mega Millions im giving up my American citizenship and become an Canadian citizen so i get the IRS off my back

wont matter, you'll still be liable for the taxes and, in fact, thise taxes will go straigh to the IRS before you ever see it. Like your payroll taxes.

Not if im in Canada a year later. Once im in Toronto the IRS cant touch me. Canada doesnt collect taxes on winnings.

lets say you took the so much a year for 20 years, who is mailing that check to Canada or anywhere else the lottery right ? and deducted from that check will be the taxes you will owe.

the very best you can do is take the lump sum then go somewhere that has few or no taxes on investment income.

by the way, ALWAYS take the lump sum. always.

Werbung:
No I take that Lum Sum,, And im already in Canada. If the IRS touches any of it ill call my lawyer and the canadian PM would go to the UN and press some santions against the US at the UN. Just like the Canadian Judge sentenced the US Bounty hunters for kidnapping a Canadian citizen for 10 years in prison. When he when he posted bond in US. When you go to a Bail bondsman you pay and agree to show up for court. He was arrested by IRS Agent failure pay property taxes in Florida. So he went to Canada to challege the system and it backfired against the US. So they better not touch my money when im in canada or theyre hear it from my lawyer.

Back