Will Ferrell says tax rate should be 75% anyone makes over $1,000,000

No I take that Lum Sum,, And im already in Canada. If the IRS touches any of it ill call my lawyer and the canadian PM would go to the UN and press some santions against the US at the UN. Just like the Canadian Judge sentenced the US Bounty hunters for kidnapping a Canadian citizen for 10 years in prison. When he when he posted bond in US. When you go to a Bail bondsman you pay and agree to show up for court. He was arrested by IRS Agent failure pay property taxes in Florida. So he went to Canada to challege the system and it backfired against the US. So they better not touch my money when im in canada or theyre hear it from my lawyer.

won't matter, taxes removed before they write the check.
sorry Steve but the only lottery that escapes the IRS is the local numbers game. you're a Balto man, you should know what this is.

Werbung:
Lawyers have a way around things,,How you think how Mitt Romney paid 15% to the IRS and the rest of us paid 22%- 30% ?

Lawyers have a way around things,,How you think how Mitt Romney paid 15% to the IRS and the rest of us paid 22%- 30% ?
That's called the tax code, the Progressive Income Tax vs. the Capital Gains Tax. Mitt's lawyers had nothing to do with how much he paid.

Believe me--Hollywood folks have FLEETS of lawyers to find ways to turn a 75% tax rate into a 12% one.
Good change--IF you eliminate all other rules and deductions.
Flat rate--based on income level--all other rules removed.

et al,

I merely offer a basic layman's opinion.

• Correct the entire IRS tax code to be the same for everyone.
  • Everyone pays the same tax percentage of income over $50K/yr; no loopholes of any kind.

The tax code should be so simple, that a caveman could figure it out and there would be no need for tax lawyers and accountants. It should be the simplest in arithmetic. The tax must be fair to everyone, with no Prince John burden on the poor, and slight of hand for the rich.

But we know this won't happen. Political Parties are in the game for themselves, and not for the benefit of good government for the people. The tax code is the mess it is because it benefits the rich and powerful who have considerable influence over politicians. But there should be no love of politicians, they are parasites on the people.

From The Hunt for the Red October said:
Jeffrey Pelt (Richard Jordan playing the National Security Advisor): Listen, I'm a politician which means I'm a cheat and a liar, and when I'm not kissing babies I'm stealing their lollipops. But it also means I keep my options open.
A politician will intentionally mislead or offend the people. Any statements made by an American Politician, at any time, is only as truthful as it is convenient to the agenda. An American Politician will falsely represent issues to the people; make promises that the politician knows cannot be kept, or make promises unlikely to be kept. They will pledge their votes in favor of conflict between parties; stalling legislation in favor of their party image, rather than work cooperatively for the benefit of the nation and its people. Politicians and parties form economic bonds with corporations and influential entities for mutual profit.

Politicians have no intention of rebuilding and repairing America. Their primary goal is to get re-elected, the people be damned.

Most Respectfully,
R

et al,

• Everyone pays the same tax percentage of income over $50K/yr; no loopholes of any kind.

The tax code should be so simple, that a caveman could figure it out and there would be no need for tax lawyers and accountants. It should be the simplest in arithmetic. The tax must be fair to everyone, with no Prince John burden on the poor, and slight of hand for the rich.

But we know this won't happen. Political Parties are in the game for themselves, and not for the benefit of good government for the people. The tax code is the mess it is because it benefits the rich and powerful who have considerable influence over politicians. But there should be no love of politicians, they are parasites on the people.

A politician will intentionally mislead or offend the people. Any statements made by an American Politician, at any time, is only as truthful as it is convenient to the agenda. An American Politician will falsely represent issues to the people; make promises that the politician knows cannot be kept, or make promises unlikely to be kept. They will pledge their votes in favor of conflict between parties; stalling legislation in favor of their party image, rather than work cooperatively for the benefit of the nation and its people. Politicians and parties form economic bonds with corporations and influential entities for mutual profit.

Politicians have no intention of rebuilding and repairing America. Their primary goal is to get re-elected, the people be damned.

Most Respectfully,
R

The problem is always TOO many lawyers in Washington in Congress to obfuscate everything and make all financial matters be a conga line we all must pass through and they pick your pocket at every step.

Rocco has it right--a caveman should be able to do taxes on a postcard--and EVERYONE pays SOMETHING.
NO exceptions for political buying and payoffs.

et al,

Most Respectfully,
R

rocco evrryone wont be paying the same with thst 50k threshhold. aighty.generous level by the way.

Werbung:
Back