WILL JOE BIDEN BE INPEACHED

the annoying thing

I have spoken about this over a year ago. After hounding trump with investigations and several failed impeachments attempts it opened the door for republicans to play the same game with Biden if the house changes hands and the senate.
I don't agree with this tit for tat game, but democrats opened the door and will have to live with it.
the chances of the democrat's loss of the house are high and that will continue the game .All of the impeachment attempts against trump were press stunts and games. But they may have some traction on the very first try with joe. I am against this as I was with trump it was a press stunt when democrats did it and a waste of time ad they knew it. I think they will be able to see charges against him for the documents he had his home possibly and it should interfere with him running for office which was the real goal . However we are playing politics way to much in congress instead of doing what's good for the nation.
Its coming and the big difference is the republicans will have a much better chance of having him removed but tht scares me as it would leave back door harris the moron king in charge and that fact alone may save him .

Werbung:
I have spoken about this over a year ago. After hounding trump with investigations and several failed impeachments attempts it opened the door for republicans to play the same game with Biden if the house changes hands and the senate.
You have not included any truths.
He was proven to be guilty of both impeachments but the second one was defeated on party lines.
You also need to acquaint yourself with the meaning of impeachment. If you don't want to, let me know and I'll explain to you and all the other ignorant republicans.

The Constitution does not allow for impeachment because of revenge, which is what you are implying. Trump committed the crimes, Biden has not committed any.
I don't agree with this tit for tat game, but democrats opened the door and will have to live with it.
You hypocrite. That is all your argument is about especially this very post above. Can't you see that.
you want impeachment of Biden because they impeached Trump?
Any tit for tat there? Moron.
the chances of the democrat's loss of the house are high and that will continue the game .All of the impeachment attempts against trump were press stunts and games.
He was proven to quid pro quote with Ukraine. Nothing to do with the press or games. It is proven facts with phone call tapes to prove it. You are totally wrong and are lying.
But they may have some traction on the very first try with joe.
They might if they have evidence he committed a crime similar to trumps. Revenge is not evidence of nothing.
I am against this as I was with trump it was a press stunt when democrats did it and a waste of time ad they knew it.
Again, you wrong as I explained above. Do your research.
I think they will be able to see charges against him for the documents he had his home possibly and it should interfere with him running for office which was the real goal .
He committed crimes with taking classified docos. No possibly, its a federal offence. Its got nothing to do with his campaign for potus. He is a traitor and a liar. You would be familiar with both.
However we are playing politics way to much in congress instead of doing what's good for the nation
Permanently eliminating threats of fascist takeovers and constitution offences against a tyrannical potus is exactly what is good for the country.
Its coming and the big difference is the republicans will have a much better chance of having him removed
If the midterms delivers power to the republicans, theres no doubt they will deliver a "piss off" to trump in no uncertain terms.
but tht scares me as it would leave back door harris the moron king in charge and that fact alone may save him .
That comment makes no sense. Its only mid terms election not federal. Biden and Harris will be there regardless of the result. It appears you don't know how the system works.

The silly name calling and your worrying infatuation with butt holes and sexual fantasies is very worrying. It appears you apply it as a type of weapon you expect to deliver victory with. I think you'll need more than a fantasy than that.

the chances of the democrat's loss of the house are high and that will continue the game .All of the impeachment attempts against trump were press stunts and games. But they may have some traction on the very first try with joe. I am against this as I was with trump it was a press stunt when democrats did it and a waste of time ad they knew it. I think they will be able to see charges against him for the documents he had his home possibly and it should interfere with him running for office which was the real goal . However we are playing politics way to much in congress instead of doing what's good for the nation.
Its coming and the big difference is the republicans will have a much better chance of having him removed but tht scares me as it would leave back door harris the moron king in charge and that fact alone may save him .

"press stunts and games"? really? so asking a country to find dirt on your opponent in violation of federal law was ok with you?

"press stunts and games"? really? so asking a country to find dirt on your opponent in violation of federal law was ok with you?
now its time for the reversal aka rope a dope .
Was it ok for joe biden to tell the Ukraine to fire the prosecutor who was after his crack head con man son or he would not send aide ? .

Your just trying to argue grumpy. This tit for tat shat has to end.

Was it ok for joe biden to tell the Ukraine to fire the prosecutor who was after his crack head con man son or he would not send aide ? .

As i said before, he was sent there by Obama specifically to get rid 8f that dope. He was embezzling the money and not getting to its causes. Its well known.

You can interpret his trip however you want but like always, its all bluster, hate bile venom and ignorance.

no, i'm presenting a logical argument and facts.

trump tried to get a foreign country to investigate his political opponent. that's anti-american and illegal. hence why he was impeached for that. Name me another president who has tried that and not been impeached.

no, i'm presenting a logical argument and facts.

trump tried to get a foreign country to investigate his political opponent. that's anti-american and illegal. hence why he was impeached for that. Name me another president who has tried that and not been impeached.
What about trump card lol were talking about will biden be impeached not trump or Carter or ford or clinton . if you canted keep up my boy shut up

yes, because that prosecutor was corrupt and wasn't bringing cases against corruption that would waste our aid.

it wasn't just biden who wanted him gone. duh

Daria Kaleniuk, executive director of the Kyiv-based Anti-Corruption Action Center (AntAC), told RFE/RL that Shokin "dumped important criminal investigations on corruption associated with [former President Viktor] Yanukovych

But there is a long list of Western organizations, governments, and diplomats, as well as Ukrainian anti-corruption groups, that wanted to see Shokin fired.

They include the International Monetary Fund, the European Union, the U.S. government, foreign investors, and Ukrainian advocates of reform.

yes, because that prosecutor was corrupt and wasn't bringing cases against corruption that would waste our aid.

it wasn't just biden who wanted him gone. duh

Daria Kaleniuk, executive director of the Kyiv-based Anti-Corruption Action Center (AntAC), told RFE/RL that Shokin "dumped important criminal investigations on corruption associated with [former President Viktor] Yanukovych

But there is a long list of Western organizations, governments, and diplomats, as well as Ukrainian anti-corruption groups, that wanted to see Shokin fired.

They include the International Monetary Fund, the European Union, the U.S. government, foreign investors, and Ukrainian advocates of reform.
Lol when Biden impeached you can defend hm

Lol when Biden impeached you can defend hm
All the republican big mouths are calling for his impeachment.
He has to have committed a crime and bought before the house first.
What crime are you talking about?
Revenge because Trump was impeached twice?
Don't make me laugh.

Werbung:
Back