Will you predict a Ron DeSantis run for POTUS against President Trump in 2024? I think he's too smart to do that.

DonKiRo

Will you predict a Ron DeSantis run for POTUS against President Trump in 2024? I think he's too smart to do that.

Werbung:
De santis is setting up for it without doubt. One minute Trump is annointing him and next he is making silly derogatory names about him.

The tension now is thick enough to cut with a knife.
Both possess the ratbag politics of the extreme right.
Trump is damaged goods and Ron is the new kid in town. It's virtually inconceivable the GOP will go back to Trump but not impossible. Say desantis gets the nomination. That leaves him as in independent, it splits the vote and democrats win.

Say Trump gets the nomination, (the GOP will be seen as compete idiots) he will not win because those 81 million and more will double down to keep him out.
It's pure numbers and Trump is yet to win a popular vote.

But we know trump and you lackeys all want revenge and disguise it as "MAGA". When in fact it was Trump who let it slip home and abroad. The Chinese will verify that.

So, like the midterms, don't go getting excited because there are plenty of scenarios to play out yet.

Explain. Trump cannot win and republicans need to get a clue or else they will hand the dems another 4 years.

And stop running dunce candidates for stuff like Hershel Walker. :rolleyes:

Werbung:

Anybody who studies these numbers can see that Trump has a major problem with moderate, centrist, independent and libertarian voters.

How can a white republican win that way? You cannot.

Trump lost to Biden(Corpse) 54-41 with independent voters.
Trump lost to Biden(Corpse) 64-34 with moderate voters.

Trump has said in speeches he wants to initiate and expand a new massive war on drugs including the death penalty for dealers. How will that help with those types of voters?

Trump recently had dinner with Kanye excuse me Ye, and Nick Fuentes. That is a terrible move that only hurts him with those types of voters.

I'm talking about suburban white, Jewish and Asian voters. They have never liked him but he is only making it worse. Add to this that 63% of Americans in polls blame Trump at least in part for Jan 6th.

He cannot win!

Back