What about a co-Presidency in 2024? DeSantis & Trump? For the ballot, call Trump the VP. Think Don Vito Corleone as advisor to son, Michael.

Werbung:
I can not see the 2 of them together
Here is how.

They both love America and both have tons of experience working with people they may not personally like for the good of the team and to accomplish difficult and complex missions.

Trump could focus on international and how it overlaps into domestic.

DeSantis could focus on domestic and how it overlaps into international.

They could learn from each other and whoever was better to act as "ram rod" on a matter, irrespective of anything else, could take charge of that.

Trump employs 22,000 people around the globe and knows how to work with disparate teams to get a job done.

And as a U.S. Naval officer, DeSantis certainly experienced challenges and learned from dealing with all kinds of people in order to be promoted through the ranks as he was, Iinm.

lol I think Ron would probably feel the same way. Its kind of like have 2 men who claim to be the toughest man in the state sooner or later there would be a fight
Two lesser men might feel that way.

If pushed, I can imagine these two guys putting country before their personal feelings.

Look, all I am doing is trying to imagine possible scenarios that might enable us to field our strongest team and enable each man to achieve their destinies.

I like to focus on HOW that might be made to happen.

🍻

I am a fan of rons trump not so much
I think Trump's record of performance under severe challenges serves as a standard that even the Naval officer would be hard pressed to equal.

Trump/DeSantis or DeSantis/Trump doesn't matter.

Your top two candidates, I trust, is the same as my top two.

As long as those are the two.

Unless you want DeSantis/Lake.

Or DeSantis/Gabbard.

Seems a waste not to make use of the best qualified, most accomplished and most experienced guy.

DeSantis is thought more electable.

Lake is a strong campaigner, attractive. Plain spoken, talented Mama Bear.

Trump took on the establishment and won and did what he promised, mostly. And he did it under extreme duress.

And we failed to adequately defend him so the Dems were brainwashed into believing he wasn't great.

Trump is the real BIG GUY.

He has led, commanded, guided or created demolition and construction teams to build skyscrapers according to plans. On a time schedule, on or under budgets and according to code.

Trump has been the CEO of an organization with 22,000 people.

That's the manpower of several Armored Mechanized Divisions.

As smart and capable as he is, DeSantis would not have been chosen to lead the equivalent of Patton's WWII Division.

Trump already has.

Last edited:
I voted for Trump 2 times and I do like certain things about him and some I don't like mostly his bragging and mouth . ron on the other hand is a better man overall in many ways. But if donald is our party choice id vote for him over biden any day . but I prefer the whop hes been good for florida

Before serving as Commander in Chief of ALL our service members, Trump led the Trump Organization's 22,000 employees every day.

In an infantry division, there are 9,500-13,000 men.

Before serving as Gov. of Florida, Lt. Cmdr DeSantis would not have been given the responsibility of commanding two infantry divisions, or the Navy equivalent. He wasn't experienced enough.

Werbung:
I agree hes either top banana or nothing not sure if its out of ego pride or just plan old stubborn but I would expect no less from him to be honest .
He is over 70 years old and has been the top dog in a multi-billion dollar empire for decades. Plus he was actually president of the USA! To think that he might go out as VP is insane.

Back