With 60,000 dead, Mexicans wonder why drug war doesn't rate in presidential debate

we you not the one bemoaning the police state and now you extol the virtues of fascism ?

You guys keep missing the point!

This is what HAPPENS when these situations are allowed to develop.
Has nothing to do with me. It is the reactions that will develop.
Do you think some nice politician is going to come in and make all these terrible things evaporate?
You should become better students of history--as I am.
Historical inevitabilities will tell you a lot about the future.
By studying the past.
This is not the first out-of-control country.
Won't be the last.

Werbung:
The so called "war on drugs" is a failed government program that costs hundreds of billions every year, and does no good. The appetite for drugs remains unchecked. The objective may be a reduction in drug abuse, but the results are overcrowded prisons, violent cartels having a virtual war right on our border, and violent gangs murdering each other in our own country, all for drug money.

We never put anything behind the "war on drugs" but empty rhetoric and unenforced laws.

So what's your solution? Make drug use legal?

We never put anything behind the "war on drugs" but empty rhetoric and unenforced laws.

So what's your solution? Make drug use legal?

It seems to me--the system we have now is interesting.
If you want drugs, you can find them and if you can control yourself--you are OK--no one messes with you--stay at home.
BUT--if you have to go out and make a fool of yourself and endanger others--you go to the pokey and have all sorts of problems.
The greatest source of drugs is your family Dr. with all manner of dangerous and fatal drugs--there for the asking.

You guys keep missing the point!

This is what HAPPENS when these situations are allowed to develop.
Has nothing to do with me. It is the reactions that will develop.
Do you think some nice politician is going to come in and make all these terrible things evaporate?
You should become better students of history--as I am.
Historical inevitabilities will tell you a lot about the future.
By studying the past.
This is not the first out-of-control country.
Won't be the last.

dont blame me for pointing out this paradox by accusing me of not knowing history. either what you intended came out wrong or what you say is contradictory. either way its not me.

dont blame me for pointing out this paradox by accusing me of not knowing history. either what you intended came out wrong or what you say is contradictory. either way its not me.

I am only saying--I view the world in third person.
My musings are not my desires or suggestions--just how I read them from afar.
It is really a matter of perception.

Werbung:
The drug trade is a profitable business. US makes money on it.

DEA makes living on drug case. FBI makes living on terror case. Without these cases, they lose value to exist. So if there is none, they create one.

To expand their power, DEA invented "War on drugs"; FBI and Pentagon invented "War on Terror". Under those two wars, drug business and terror activities become prosperous. So are the DEA, FBI and Pentagon. They got fat budget and expanded power - Patriot Act and NDAA.

Back