Woodward says eats with ALGORE taxing

dogtowner

Staff member
and unpleasant

but the last half of the bit is chilling if not unexpected

If you plan on throwing a dinner party full of VIPs, whatever you do, don’t seat Bob Woodward next to Al Gore.

In a speech at the Organization for International Investment’s annual dinner at D.C.’s Ritz-Carlton Hotel on Thursday, the famed Washington Post journalist, who helped uncover the Watergate scandal, disclosed that he doesn’t enjoy the former vice president as a tablemate.

Describing an event where he was paired up next to the monotone-talking ex-vice president, Woodward said, “Now, sitting next to Gore is taxing.”After some laughs from the crowd, Woodward continued, “In fact, it’s unpleasant.”

Woodward offered up another tidbit from the conversation with his dinner companion. The investigative reporter asked the politician, more than five years after leaving office, how much the public knows about what went on during the Clinton administration. Gore replied, “One percent.”

Woodward admitted that revelation made him feel a bit icky, saying, “I kind of died inside and have to confess to having an unclean thought.”

He then dug a little deeper, asking Gore, if the former VP were to write a memoir, how much Americans would know then. Gore retorted, “Two percent.”

A spokeswoman for Gore had no comment.

Werbung:
Why was the last half unexpected? That he was honest or that we don’t know much of what went on in that administration? I knew we didn’t know much but I am a bit shocked he is honest about it.

I was more shocked that he was a sex poodle than learning he had poor table manners and kept secrets
:)

Why was the last half unexpected? That he was honest or that we don’t know much of what went on in that administration? I knew we didn’t know much but I am a bit shocked he is honest about it.

I was more shocked that he was a sex poodle than learning he had poor table manners and kept secrets
:)

I think I tripped myself up there. meant chilling BUT not unexpected. no question we did not know the extent of the shenanigans but I thought is was not just the tippy top.

and unpleasant

but the last half of the bit is chilling if not unexpected

According to Fat Albert we only know 1% of what went on in BJ Bubba's White House. I find that hard to believe even when considering the lib media's love for BJ and Hillary. It has been 11 years since BJ last stained the WH. That is a long time. Certainly someone should have come forward by now.

If this is true, why has no one from BJ's administration come clean to sell books to make money? Fat Al has all the money in the world thanks to his hoodwinking libs & fools on AGW. So, we can understand his unwillingness. One would think others would go for the money.

Werbung:
According to Fat Albert we only know 1% of what went on in BJ Bubba's White House. I find that hard to believe even when considering the lib media's love for BJ and Hillary. It has been 11 years since BJ last stained the WH. That is a long time. Certainly someone should have come forward by now.

If this is true, why has no one from BJ's administration come clean to sell books to make money? Fat Al has all the money in the world thanks to his hoodwinking libs & fools on AGW. So, we can understand his unwillingness. One would think others would go for the money.

two words: Vince Foster.

Bubba plays hardball

Back