yes Joe is trying hard to stop illegals fro m coming into America

the annoying thing

I could post many more but I think enough examples are Showen to prove Joe has encouraged it all for whatever reason he has , probably future democrats voters.
He did this to your liberal citys that are crying the blues . And supporting him is supporting illegals and crime and Un American

Werbung:
"probably future democratic voters"? how many would become voters, and how many would vote democratic? surely you didn't make a claim with no proof? lol.

maybe he just likes helping people, which i know isn't a republican thing, they prefer to hate people not born here.

"probably future democratic voters"? how many would become voters, and how many would vote democratic? surely you didn't make a claim with no proof? lol.

maybe he just likes helping people, which i know isn't a republican thing, they prefer to hate people not born here.
Yea and maybe he's trying to flood the nation with illegals who tend to vote liberal. or he hopes will after kissing their ass and putting the old Tammany Hall fix in .
Yea you know I am right just like I have been so many times, the real issue is your willing to lie for him knowing full well I am a lot closer to the truth then you are. And that your not man enough to admit it. He has not been good for the nation .expecially in immigrtion

The law to reform immigration is ready and waiting. The Republican refuse to vote for it or even allow a vote on it because they are slaves to Trump.

Werbung:
Yea and maybe he's trying to flood the nation with illegals who tend to vote liberal. or he hopes will after kissing their ass and putting the old Tammany Hall fix in .
Yea you know I am right just like I have been so many times, the real issue is your willing to lie for him knowing full well I am a lot closer to the truth then you are. And that your not man enough to admit it. He has not been good for the nation .expecially in immigrtion
How do they tend to vote liberal? Quote voting patterns for illegals lol

Back