164 years ago today

Little-Acorn

164 years ago today, on Feb. 2, 1848, the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, ending the Mexican War, was signed. In the treaty, Mexico ceded to the United States a huge portion of what is today the American West and Southwest, including California and New Mexico.

Leftists and other racists have been trying to ignore it or pretend it doesn't exist, ever since.

Werbung:
if SoCal were not so pretty (and by SoCal I mean San Diego and environs) I'd say give it back. Its a shame LA wasn't down there.

Werbung:
164 years ago today, on Feb. 2, 1848, the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, ending the Mexican War, was signed. In the treaty, Mexico ceded to the United States a huge portion of what is today the American West and Southwest, including California and New Mexico.

Leftists and other racists have been trying to ignore it or pretend it doesn't exist, ever since.

We can add that to the list of beliefs held by libs....that the USA stole those states from Mexico. Can you imagine if Mexico had not lost the Mexican War and kept those states...what those states would look like today? They would look like much of the rest of Mexico. A third world cesspool where the people live in fear, with no rights, and the government completely corrupt.

Like I like to say, libs know nothing of history...or have distorted it into something unreal to make America look bad.

Back