Thirteen years ago today

Little-Acorn

13 years ago today, the President of the United States solemnly told us:

"I did not... have... sex... with that woman... Ms. Lewinsky...."

It is the quote for which he is best known. A suitable epitaph to an administration that became one of the worst in American history.

Werbung:
He did have one redeeming feature.

His extreme liberalism and morals were so repellent, that he got his party tossed out of every majority in the Federal government, and in most states.

For that, I thank him.

yes one of the worse ever..unless you liked job grown, lack of wars, no major terror attacks ( unless you count OK but that like the first month in office...) Crime was down, it was horrible...

then there was Bush...

I did not like Clinton, but the whole monica thing only showed me one thing..how pathetic the republican party I use to like had fallen

13 years ago today, the President of the United States solemnly told us:

"I did not... have... sex... with that woman... Ms. Lewinsky...."

It is the quote for which he is best known. A suitable epitaph to an administration that became one of the worst in American history.

And let us not forget who broke the Monica story. Drudge broke the story.

And, NBC News had the story but due to their left wing bias, refused to go with it.

Makes me wonder what the lib MSM has on BO and refuses to go public with it. Of course, they go public with the weakest of stories to hurt Rs and promote lies to make Ds look good.

Werbung:
And let us not forget who broke the Monica story. Drudge broke the story.

And, NBC News had the story but due to their left wing bias, refused to go with it.

Makes me wonder what the lib MSM has on BO and refuses to go public with it. Of course, they go public with the weakest of stories to hurt Rs and promote lies to make Ds look good.

you guys have been claiming proof of crap on Obama for 3 years...still waiting for your "whitey tape" but i guess MSNBC has all the dirt but is liberal and Fox is just realy bad at its job and has nothing

Back