2nd Boeing whistleblower killed.

Werbung:
That proves no connection to the killing. In fact, reports said he suicided.
You and I know that whoever murdered Seth Rich has strong motivation to cover up the crime, obstruct the investigation, and blame someone else. Nevertheless, Crowdstrike testified that the exfiltration of the DNC emails that ended up in Assange's hands was done by an insider at the DNC and Seth Rich was one of those insiders most likely to have given Assange those emails.

You and I know that whoever murdered Seth Rich has strong motivation to cover up the crime, obstruct the investigation, and blame someone else. Nevertheless, Crowdstrike testified that the exfiltration of the DNC emails that ended up in Assange's hands was done by an insider at the DNC and Seth Rich was one of those insiders most likely to have given Assange those emails.
Not most likely. There's no proof of it. Don't lie about the DNC bumped him off because that was not the result of the investigation.
You've belched this bullshyt before and still haven't learnt anything.

Read this then shut up about it. You're wrong.

Not most likely. There's no proof of it. Don't lie about the DNC bumped him off because that was not the result of the investigation.
You've belched this bullshyt before and still haven't learnt anything.

Read this then shut up about it. You're wrong.

Here is a quote from your source:

The murder of Seth Rich occurred on July 10, 2016, at 4:20 a.m. in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of Washington, D.C.[2] Rich died about an hour and a half after being shot twice in the back. The perpetrators were never apprehended; police suspected he had been the victim of an attempted robbery.[1][3]

Police claim the murder is unsolvable but likely a robbery. Couple that claim with the fact that the police admit he was killed in the street in a likely robbery attempt. When questioned officials at the FBI said a few interesting things. First, they claimed the FBI was not asked to help with the investigation. Secondly, the FBI claimed it had no idea how a street robbvery also resulted in Seth's Rich's computer being stolen fropm his house. Third, the FBI claimed it had no idea whatr had happened to Rich's computer and that the FBI did not have it themselves.

Let's look at what was reported:

FBI is not involved in Seth Rich case despite 'conspiracy theories,' officials say​

Investigators believe the DNC staffer was killed during an attempted robbery.
ByABC News
May 22, 2017, 4:12 PM
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

FBI Not Probing DNC Staffer Seth Rich's Murder, Despite WikiLeaks Claim​

Published May 17, 2017 at 12:39 PM EDTUpdated May 24, 2017 at 9:16 PM EDT
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

HUGE: After 4 Years of Stonewalling Corrupt FBI Finally Admits They’re Holding Seth Rich’s Laptop​

By Larry Johnson Dec. 9, 2020 2:34 pm1069 Comments
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Don't tell me government officials are not lying about Seth Rich.

Here is a quote from your source:

The murder of Seth Rich occurred on July 10, 2016, at 4:20 a.m. in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of Washington, D.C.[2] Rich died about an hour and a half after being shot twice in the back. The perpetrators were never apprehended; police suspected he had been the victim of an attempted robbery.[1][3]

Police claim the murder is unsolvable but likely a robbery. Couple that claim with the fact that the police admit he was killed in the street in a likely robbery attempt. When questioned officials at the FBI said a few interesting things. First, they claimed the FBI was not asked to help with the investigation. Secondly, the FBI claimed it had no idea how a street robbvery also resulted in Seth's Rich's computer being stolen fropm his house. Third, the FBI claimed it had no idea whatr had happened to Rich's computer and that the FBI did not have it themselves.

Let's look at what was reported:

FBI is not involved in Seth Rich case despite 'conspiracy theories,' officials say​

Investigators believe the DNC staffer was killed during an attempted robbery.
ByABC News
May 22, 2017, 4:12 PM
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

FBI Not Probing DNC Staffer Seth Rich's Murder, Despite WikiLeaks Claim​

Published May 17, 2017 at 12:39 PM EDTUpdated May 24, 2017 at 9:16 PM EDT
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

HUGE: After 4 Years of Stonewalling Corrupt FBI Finally Admits They’re Holding Seth Rich’s Laptop​

By Larry Johnson Dec. 9, 2020 2:34 pm1069 Comments
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Don't tell me government officials are not lying about Seth Rich.

That's what I'm telling you because what you have posted does not prove the govt killed him.

It's a conspiracy theory on you part. It's never been resolved to a conclusion other than a robbery.
That's in the very article you posted. Why post it if you don't believe it.

anyone who comes up against the corporation usually meets a sticky end

the are at least 20 intelligence agencies, that we know about, in the us, that ready, willing and able to carry out this dirty work..

comrade stalin
langley

the are at least 20 intelligence agencies, that we know about, in the us, that ready, willing and able to carry out this dirty work..

comrade stalin
langley
That you know about? I'll bet you do

That you know about? I'll bet you do
It’s not crazy to think that rich and powerful people can have other people killed and get away with it. Do you think the world is like candy land or something? Just because we live in the USA doesn’t mean we’re immune from corruption. There was a time when the mafia practically ran our government. That’s why JFK was killed.

It’s not crazy to think that rich and powerful people can have other people killed and get away with it. Do you think the world is like candy land or something? Just because we live in the USA doesn’t mean we’re immune from corruption. There was a time when the mafia practically ran our government. That’s why JFK was killed.
Yeah sure. It wasn't the fact his brother was trying to stop that had both of them killed?
You know nothing.

That's what I'm telling you because what you have posted does not prove the govt killed him.

It's a conspiracy theory on you part. It's never been resolved to a conclusion other than a robbery.
That's in the very article you posted. Why post it if you don't believe it.
I'm not trying to prove the government killed Seth Rich. I'm just pointing out that Democrats and corrupted government officials have been lying about Rich and the only reason that we can see for why they are doing that is because they are trying to hide facts about Rich's death they do not want us knowing.

comrade stalin
langley
Most major DC Democrats lied in 2017 by claiming that 17 intelligence agencies had investigated and confirmed that Russia had hacked the DNC server and stolen emails.

Evidence shows the high likelihood that LBJ played a key conspiratorial role in the assassination of JFK, but low intelligence or lazy Democrat supporters do not believe the evidence, claiming their lack of knowledge about the assassination should be accepted as proof that nobody will ever uncover the culprits.

I'm not trying to prove the government killed Seth Rich. I'm just pointing out that Democrats and corrupted government officials have been lying about Rich and the only reason that we can see for why they are doing that is because they are trying to hide facts about Rich's death they do not want us knowing.
Where's the evidence they have been hiding yet you clearly think his death was a govt hit job? You can't have it both ways

Werbung:
Back