2nd NC kid's bag lunch rejected by visiting fed

dogtowner

Staff member
still think M.Obama's hypocritical nutrition program a great thing ?

its bad enough this born to fail program is being forced upon public schools, I guess its the price you pay for taking unconstitutional federal money, but inspecting bag lunches is so far over the line it should inspire a backlash of biblical proportion. heads need to roll.

North Carolina officials have said there was a misunderstanding when a preschooler’s homemade lunch was sent home for not meeting certain nutritional requirements, but now a second mother from the same school has come forward exclusively to The Blaze to say the same thing happened to her daughter.

Diane Zambrano says her 4-year-old daughter, Jazlyn, is in the same West Hoke Elementary School class as the little girl whose lunch gained national attention earlier this week. When Zambrano picked Jazlyn up from school late last month, she was told by Jazlyn’s teacher that the lunch she had packed that day did not meet the necessary guidelines and that Jazlyn had been sent to the cafeteria.

The lunch Zambrano packed for her daughter? A cheese and salami sandwich on a wheat bun with apple juice. The lunch she got in the cafeteria? Chicken nuggets, a sweet potato, bread and milk.

“She never eats breakfast or lunch at the school,” Zambrano said of her daughter during an interview with The Blaze. “We always wake up early and make her lunch.”

Werbung:
I work for a school district and I see what the lunches are. In all fairness, they are pretty healthy. Even healthy to the point that the lunch counts have gone down and more kids are bringing sack lunches because the food is not appealing now that it has to be whole wheat pancakes and corndogs no normal French fries only sweet potato fries exc.

But that is no reason to tell a kid their mom did not send them a good lunch and make them eat school lunch. The chicken nuggets are all white meat and very little breading but it would not be as healthy as a turkey sandwich I wouldn’t think.

Even if the kid brought a ho ho and ding dong, it’s not the governments job to take their lunch away and force school lunch on them.

Seems to me the govt dweebs are pushing chicken nuggets. Follow the nuggets to find the corruption.

and I thought Big Chicken was limited to Marietta GA

big_chicken_sm.jpg

Four year olds are picky eaters. Their five food groups usually means there are only five things on the planet that they will eat.

Four year olds are picky eaters. Their five food groups usually means there are only five things on the planet that they will eat.

three of which are ketchup....
MO should have consulted a pediatrician before she came up with this idiocy.
On 2nd thought just let her go shopping and stay out of people's lives.

[quote="Pandora, post: 183171, member: 1040"]Even if the kid brought a ho ho and ding dong, it’s not the governments job to take their lunch away and force school lunch on them.[/quote]

A spot on assessment. It is not governments job. They are not granted such authority, anywhere.

Those that say this is ok (that I have read elsewhere) disgust me.

This is what happens when you vote for Democratic party. Just like they make you believe the republicans want cut the school lunch program to starve your kids,Medicare-Mediscare by putting your granmother out on the street and eat dog food And cut evoinmental programs to polute the air poison the water. Democrats want you believe this.

Werbung:
Back