64 percent of democrats do not want Joe to run again 33 percent approval rating

the annoying thing

Yes Joe is doing his best and its pretty pathetic at best. ## percent Approval rating . The problem is look at the far left nut cakes they are looking at Harris sanders and mayor Pete the screw up .

How low will joe go ?

Werbung:
i agree, i don't want him to run again either. I think a new contender will appear after midterms

i agree, i don't want him to run again either. I think a new contender will appear after midterms
Hate to tell you this but right now it looks like Bare back harris or burned out Bernie or mayor pete..
On the other side your looking at thump the asshole and hopefully the whop who is the man I like .who would kick ass if he ran

Yes Joe is doing his best and its pretty pathetic at best. ## percent Approval rating . The problem is look at the far left nut cakes they are looking at Harris sanders and mayor Pete the screw up .

How low will joe go ?
I know you noticed how they didn't say they would not vote for him. They would rather somebody else. Thats fair enough.

Republican are so hate filled about democrats they would install Charles manson in preference to voting democrat for the betterment of the country.
They installed Trump for that reason and look how that ended. Coup, 3500 lies by Trump, ruined trade with China and more.

You get yourself into a little twist trying to misinterpret the facts. You should read it a lot more closely.

Hows the j6 inquiry going for you?
Happy with trumps henchman going to Water? Liz is tougher than you thought.
Perhaps you should nominate her for potus.

"Hate to tell you this but right now it looks like Bare back harris or burned out Bernie or mayor pete.."

WAAAAAY too early to tell who is going to run for the dems. remember obama was nowhere on the scene when he first ran and he quickly came into contention and eventually beat clinton

"Hate to tell you this but right now it looks like Bare back harris or burned out Bernie or mayor pete.."

WAAAAAY too early to tell who is going to run for the dems. remember obama was nowhere on the scene when he first ran and he quickly came into contention and eventually beat clinton
Is silly childish names your best defence?

Werbung:
Back