72 percent of economist say we will have a recession

Werbung:
Of course there will be a recession and it will not be Biden's fault. He is not in control of the Fed, who sets the interest rates.

I recall your knowledge of economics when you said the banks pay the govt interest. You made a fool of yourself then and wanting to do it again.
You mentally crippled old cretin.
Of course its not biden fault its always some one fault other then his lol

His policy's and spending and more of course you will never accept the truth its far easier to blame others like joe has always done
Do you think( no you don't) how inflation starts and the preceding circumstances?

There will be recessions in all major western societies so I suppose you can blame Biden's policies for the downtown in Europe.

So, know all, name one policy that can be traced exactly to cause inflation.
I know you can't so it's best you go to bed and dream about you dick.

Do you think( no you don't) how inflation starts and the preceding circumstances?

There will be recessions in all major western societies so I suppose you can blame Biden's policies for the downtown in Europe.

So, know all, name one policy that can be traced exactly to cause inflation.
I know you can't so it's best you go to bed and dream about you dick.
listen up dip stick read this , your little mind seems incapable of comprehension of what his part in all of this is and his constant lies about it

Werbung:
listen up dip stick read this , your little mind seems incapable of comprehension of what his part in all of this is and his constant lies about it

No you listen up.
Name one if his policies that caused this current inflation. I know you can't.

Your clip is showing the confidence he has in the recovery. That is not a lie and will be proven and THAT'S when I step in to rind you you were wrong.

Back