Id Biden leading us into a recession ?

the annoying thing

Its hard to tell for sure but the magic 8 ball that Joe Biden uses to make his decisions is not even sure . But do not worry Joes in charge the man who said his son is the smartest man he knows and told us all he was a professor and seems like he cant get right .
MUMBLING JOE IS THE MAN HIS MIND IS AS SHARP AS A DULL STICK LOL.

Werbung:

Its hard to tell for sure but the magic 8 ball that Joe Biden uses to make his decisions is not even sure . But do not worry Joes in charge the man who said his son is the smartest man he knows and told us all he was a professor and seems like he cant get right .
MUMBLING JOE IS THE MAN HIS MIND IS AS SHARP AS A DULL STICK LOL.
Of course there will be a recession. Following the bouyant economy as the figures reveal, there must be a recession.

People blowing money like water, interest rates rising to stop inflation, unrmoyment at a all time high. Why wouldn't there be a financial correction.

If you knew about economics youd see how stupid your question is.

Of course there will be a recession. Following the bouyant economy as the figures reveal, there must be a recession.

People blowing money like water, interest rates rising to stop inflation, unrmoyment at a all time high. Why wouldn't there be a financial correction.

If you knew about economics youd see how stupid your question is.
So you think its a good thing lol

oddly other countries are on the same path. is biden God Emperor of the world? no? lol.

morons think the president has a lot of economic influence on the global economy.
clue for the clueless - he doesn't.

So you think its a good thing lol
I never said that. You did.
I said I know its coming. When Trump shovelled money out the door trying to win the election, inflation was guaranteed. Furthermore, now the economy is bursting at the seems, a recession is inevitable.
But don't take my word for it. Being a reservoir of knowledge as you are, you could predict a different scenario.

from the article: "Despite, the dire state of the economy today,"

dire state? 3.6% unemployment is "dire"? lol

these guys are a bunch of right wing drama queens.

"President Biden pumped trillions of dollars in federal spending into the economy during supply chain interruptions, while demand was volatile due to the COVID-19 pandemic, causing prices to rise"

so did the republicans. but the right wing biased drama queens "forget" to mention that too. Typical deceptive right wing morons.

2020 budget deficit - $3T. who was president then? trump? weird. lol.
that was due to pandemic spending and now its 2022 with Biden inflation and spending get a grip boy .Were headed into a biden recession even your brother bois think do . now go back to being biden and blaming others like he has cry baby

so trump's 3 TRILLION dollar deficit was a good thing and didn't do any harm? lol

that was due to pandemic spending and now its 2022 with Biden inflation and spending get a grip boy .Were headed into a biden recession even your brother bois think do . now go back to being biden and blaming others like he has cry baby
I find it embarrassing you do not understand how an economy operates.
Legless people find it easier to dance than me educating you.

Werbung:
Back