French President schools blow hole Biden

the annoying thing

Werbung:

Yes even other Presidents around the world know blow hole Joe is a problem and clueless . But Joe will keep on begging the Saudis and then turn to Iran and Venezuela for help instead of changing his policy's and encouraging American OIL TO BE PRODUCED . HE MUST THINK ITS CHEAPER AND CLEANER IF IT COMES FROM ANOTHER NATION.
America is 5% of the world population and emit 25% of greenhouse gases.

I think you will find macron was reminding Biden of that. Biden already knew of course which is why he is moving to cleaner energy, like the rest of the world.
That is the real story but if you get a fuzzy feeling from telling porkies, knock yourself out comrade.

I think you will find macron was reminding Biden of that. Biden already knew of course which is why he is moving to cleaner energy, like the rest of the world.
That is the real story but if you get a fuzzy feeling from telling porkies, knock yourself out comrade.
lol Biden wasn't making a move to clean energy by getting the Saudis to pump more oil lol .He hasn't done anything to accomplish that hes to stupid to .
He wants the Saudis and Iran and Venezuela to pump more oil , How is that moving to clean energy lol Open your mind of Boris the baffled .

lol biden said he would do away with fossil fuel and he had no clean energy plan if he did he would of put it in place before gas spiked and wouldn't be going to the Saudis begging for more oil out put

Werbung:
Back