Story time with Uncle blow hole joe.

Still too stupid to understand gender lol
NOPE I understand the claim completely 100 percent .

What part of its matters not if they add boobs and but of the stick wear a wig and make up and take hormones they will never be women .
And many people are uncomfortable with that MORON .And they have rights and are real men and women who have a right to bathrooms just for their sex.
Why don't you see if you can transform lead to gold and see how that works out for you .

Werbung:
NOPE I understand the claim completely 100 percent .

What part of its matters not if they add boobs and but of the stick wear a wig and make up and take hormones they will never be women .
And many people are uncomfortable with that MORON .And they have rights and are real men and women who have a right to bathrooms just for their sex.
Why don't you see if you can transform lead to gold and see how that works out for you .

I dont think you do understand, or you wouldn't make these stupid posts

noun

1. 1.
    the male sex or the female sex, especially when considered with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones, or one of a range of other identities that do not correspond to established ideas of male and female.

RATHER THAN BIOLOGICAL ONES. duh.

noun

1. 1.
    the male sex or the female sex, especially when considered with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones, or one of a range of other identities that do not correspond to established ideas of male and female.

They can be what ever they want but a penis has no business in women's sports or bathrooms.
Just like when liberals in Canada and the USA decriminalized pretty well every drug. What could go wrong you ask it's a liberal plan.

noun

1. 1.

1714304116267.png

They can be what ever they want but a penis has no business in women's sports or bathrooms.
Just like when liberals in Canada and the USA decriminalized pretty well every drug. What could go wrong you ask it's a liberal plan.
because the "war on drugs" is working so well? lol.

Electricity is not really like sex.

Every Wal*Mart and Target in the country has a unisex bathroom so parents of either sex can change the diapers of their children.
Every day, there are thousands of bathrooms that have both penises and vaginas in them. IT is very rare that anything even slightly scandalous results from this.

Electricity is not really like sex.

Every Wal*Mart and Target in the country has a unisex bathroom so parents of either sex can change the diapers of their children.
Every day, there are thousands of bathrooms that have both penises and vaginas in them. IT is very rare that anything even slightly scandalous results from this.
'I saw a naked male in the women's locker room': Teen girl breaks down in tears telling city council of being 'terrified' seeing unclothed man amid her shower at YMCA - TheBlaze

'I saw a naked male in the women's locker room': Teen girl breaks down in tears telling city council of being 'terrified' seeing unclothed man amid her shower at YMCA

NEWS

DAVE URBANSKI

January 15, 2023

A California teenage girl on Wednesday said during a city council meeting she was "terrified" at the sight of a "naked man in the women's locker room" amid her shower at the YMCA in Santee, a San Diego suburb about 20 minutes northeast of the c
ity.

Why don't you go test a few out lug nut and tell us then if biological sex matters or not.

Stupid me it's lug nut he would know anyway.
Last time he go laid was when he was a egg himself.
of course biological sex matters, moron. no one says it doesn't "matter".
but its not the same as gender. duh.
god you are stupid. lol

Werbung:
Back