Its story time for Lying Biden

the annoying thing

Yes, its story time for lying Biden.
Just pick your favorite and we will start a story time for little joey the Jewish Irish polish Latino Hero, he has cured cancer been a professor and taught classes , graduated top in his class been to jail in south Africa and while protesting civil rights and for being on the senate floor , he stood up to the mighty corn pop and his gang , Been a truck driver , he talks to the dead , and he pinned a medal on a dead family member in person after he had been dead for 10 or 20 years.
He was at ground zero the day after ,
He was born a week after his grandfather died in the same hospital who had died a year before joe was born, His house burned down with his wife in it !!!!

Yes those are just a few of the fairy tales joe has for you democrats to bask in his glory.
Its story time for lying Biden had his dead from the neck up followers . So get ready for a long list of fantastic tales featuring the might Bidens.

Werbung:
i hope you get paid by the thread, you start the same ones over and over and over. lol

Yes Joe's got a fake made up story for every body , if your a black Jewish trans midget Eskimo truck driver and mule Skinner then Joe will find a story to tie him yo you .
If you grew up poor Joe was poor also, if you were Jewish Joe was also. If you were a victim Joe was also. You name it and joey has done it .

Get paid human is that your version of humor. O my that was great lug nut very creative , you have yet again out did yourself yet again
humor? no, a sincere wish. you post endless threads of nearly zero value over and over, so i hope you do get paid for wasting your time and the bandwith here of this forum

humor? no, a sincere wish. you post endless threads of nearly zero value over and over, so i hope you do get paid for wasting your time and the bandwidth here of this forum
Who paying me ? Is it you , if so where the heck is my cheddar ? Value , what are you selling ? How do you waste time ?
Why are you replying again when you claim you don't?
What's next perhaps a story of you and Joe Biden saved earth from the people from the planet Zoldar

Who paying me ? Is it you , if so where the heck is my cheddar ? Value , what are you selling ? How do you waste time ?
Why are you replying again when you claim you don't?
What's next perhaps a story of you and Joe Biden saved earth from the people from the planet Zoldar
i have no idea who might be paying you, duh, i was just hoping you were paid that way.
where did i say i don't reply to you? duh

and i have no idea what your next stupid thread will be..but i know it will be obsessive and stupid :)

i have no idea who might be paying you, duh, i was just hoping you were paid that way.
where did i say i don't reply to you? duh

and i have no idea what your next stupid thread will be..but i know it will be obsessive and stupid :)
And you will read it and enjoy it.

Now we have Big Joe telling us his uncle was eaten by cannibals.. My do you think other world leader like his stories ?

Is it normal for a adult man to tell such delusional stories and claims he makes?

You have no facts, you have no truths and you are not funny.
really fact is joe suggested his uncle was ate by cannibals he's claimed he was a professor his claim to come from a coal mining family that worked 12 hours in the mines played football for 6 hours or something like that and then went to bed.
he claimed he pinned a medal of honor on another biden but it never happened.
He claimed he wrote a train across the bridge that collapsed that doesn't have train tracks.
He grew up in an Irish Catholic Puerto Rican black polish jewish neighborhood .
he was a truck driver. top of his class.
And so many more wild unbelievable fairy tales he has claimed happened .
Its not normal to tell these stories Joe tells unless your senile suffering from dementia or similar illness or are just plan out think people are stupid .

Who cares? You make up dumb shit, and it's not even amusing dumb shit.

Biden is doing a good job as president, and Trump was a dismal failure: he is a criminal and deserves to be in prison.

Who cares? You make up dumb shit, and it's not even amusing dumb shit.

Biden is doing a good job as president, and Trump was a dismal failure: he is a criminal and deserves to be in prison.
Yes Joe's got us involved in 2 wars deep debt higher prices inflation. Men in women's bathrooms competing in sports with women.a mass invasivon of illegals and so much more.

Werbung:
Yes Joe's got us involved in 2 wars deep debt higher prices inflation. Men in women's bathrooms competing in sports with women.a mass invasivon of illegals and so much more.
Involved in wars? Weasel words, how many Americans are dying in these wars?
Inflation is 3 percent about the same as before
Bathrooms again? Lol
Deep debt? Same as the last few presidents

Back