Story time with Uncle blow hole joe.

Werbung:
Transsexuals do not want to be biological males. Their goal is societal, not biological.
Stupid people cannot comprehend the difference between sex and gender.

Transsexuals do not want to be biological males. Their goal is societal, not biological.
I know sex and gender are two words in the dictionary that deluded leftists try to twist into some sort of blessing on sexual confusions and perversions.

I know sex and gender are two words in the dictionary that deluded leftists try to twist into some sort of blessing on sexual confusions and perversions.
Morons argue with the dictionary lol
You really obsess about perversions. Weird

I'm not going to pretend to speak for all trans people so why are you?

I think each case is individual. Some people want to change their roles in society. Some people want an entire physical change.

We do know that the vast majority of biological males are not interested in being castrated or having their dicks chopped off. Therefore they continue to be biological males.

I'm not going to pretend to speak for all trans people so why are you?

I think each case is individual. Some people want to change their roles in society. Some people want an entire physical change.

We do know that the vast majority of biological males are not interested in being castrated or having their dicks chopped off. Therefore they continue to be biological males.
No one is advocating that all males be castrated or have their dicks chopped off/

What needs to be advocated is EQUAL RIGHTS for all people: transsexuals, gays, lesbians or whatever.

No one is advocating that all males be castrated or have their dicks chopped off/

What needs to be advocated is EQUAL RIGHTS for all people: transsexuals, gays, lesbians or whatever.

Nobody should be advocating that anybody be forced to do anything. The key word here is force.

You said most trannies do not want to be biological males but the vast majority of them would never have their sexual organs removed. I do not blame them.

Seem they don't know gender has nothing it's stupid it's some liberal dead from the neck up crap. Except for a small amount of people born with both plumbing your born male or female.Dummy.. You can not turn a ape into a dog. And removing body parts adding boobs will never make you a woman .They can not give birth in case all you morons noticed.

Seem they don't know gender has nothing it's stupid it's some liberal dead from the neck up crap. Except for a small amount of people born with both plumbing your born male or female.Dummy.. You can not turn a ape into a dog. And removing body parts adding boobs will never make you a woman .They can not give birth in case all you morons noticed.
Gender isn't sex, moron lol

Werbung:
Back