Story time with Uncle blow hole joe.

That's the problem with liberals , they go by looks not reality . Just like with women put a set of fake boobs on it and some make up and they call it a woman.They get confused like that .
What a stupid post
Obviously I was just mocking him but you were too stupid to figure that out lol

Werbung:
You have all the signs of an ignorant simplistic fool.
Really I'm a fool because I don't think dressing as a women or cutting your penis off or adding boobs will make you a woman.
And you do so that makes me ignorant and a simplelistic fool.
Who's the real fool here..
Putting a Ferrari body on a VW sure isn't going to make it a Ferrari or strapping a sheep's head on a dog sure won't get you wool.
Now will it.

Really I'm a fool because I don't think dressing as a women or cutting your penis off or adding boobs will make you a woman.
And you do so that makes me ignorant and a simplelistic fool.
Who's the real fool here..
Putting a Ferrari body on a VW sure isn't going to make it a Ferrari or strapping a sheep's head on a dog sure won't get you wool.
Now will it.
You don't understand gender
We can say the same of you lug nut
So you are proud of be8ng just as stupid as he is? Lol

Proving you don't understand gender lol
Hardly Almost all people except for a hand full of abnormalities you are born either a female or a male . Cutting PENIS OFF WILL NOT MAKE YOU A WOMEN yOUR STILL BORN A MAN AND ADDING BOOBS TO A GUY WILL NOT MAKE HIM A WOMWN HE WAS BORN A MAN . aS SOON AS YOUR ARE MENTALLY CAPABLE YOU MIGHT COMPREHEND THIS .

Werbung:
Hardly Almost all people except for a hand full of abnormalities you are born either a female or a male . Cutting PENIS OFF WILL NOT MAKE YOU A WOMEN yOUR STILL BORN A MAN AND ADDING BOOBS TO A GUY WILL NOT MAKE HIM A WOMWN HE WAS BORN A MAN . aS SOON AS YOUR ARE MENTALLY CAPABLE YOU MIGHT COMPREHEND THIS .

Having boobs did not make Meatloaf a woman?

How dare you!

Back