Story time with Uncle blow hole joe.

Werbung:
Modern rebels against God and civilization think they can change people's birth gender by simply changing definitions of words.
nothing to change. gender is not a biological birth concept, that's sex, an easy idea you morons seem incapable of understanding. lol

Sex is a biological condition.
Gender is a mental condition.
You cann not be other then what you are born dunn dunn . Just because you want to be a woman is not enough your born a man or woman for the most part and when trans men can get Pregent from a man you let me know and when a female trans m can get a female pregnant you let me know.
Mark is ever so proud of being dense.
look whose talking the former teacher and PhD holder whom have proven wrong time and time again with my ged education

You cann not be other then what you are born dunn dunn . Just because you want to be a woman is not enough your born a man or woman for the most part and when trans men can get Pregent from a man you let me know and when a female trans m can get a female pregnant you let me know.
look whose talking the former teacher and PhD holder whom have proven wrong time and time again with my ged education
Gender isn't biological moron
God you are stupid lol

Sex is a biological condition.
Gender is a mental condition.

G
GEnder isn't sex moron lol

Werbung:
Back