Sounds just like joey Biden

Werbung:
everything reminds you of biden. lol. you have serious problems.
Then he suggests Trump is living in our heads.
I mentioned the other day how he trawls through everything and connects it all with the democrats. Thats a typical example. Hes got some paranoia issues.

Then he suggests Trump is living in our heads.
I mentioned the other day how he trawls through everything and connects it all with the democrats. Thats a typical example. Hes got some paranoia issues.
Lol I have parnoid issues lol Why dont you try debating the posts I post instead of you and your buddy attacking me lol. You just cant handle the truth .

yes, but if trump was "living in our heads" as you suggest, like biden is in yours, we would be posting thread after thread about trump.
but..we're not.

yes, but if trump was "living in our heads" as you suggest, like biden is in yours, we would be posting thread after thread about trump.
but..we're not.
Well I suggest you get over your butt hurt because I am not stopping as long as he's president and screwing America.Nice for you to admit you and Boris are a we.
I always knew you were by the way. Maybe try debating the posts I make instead of crying about them and attacking me would be a good start.
But you seem hesitant to do that and Boris hasn't got the ability to.

Trump is living in your head , thats a fact you fear him big time .
I can't get away from him. Every day Liz dumps on him then followed by his cronies and staffers. All his republican hacks are looking for pardons. I guess they are all guilty.

The historic feature of it is not wasted on me. First time in USA history a fascist tried to destroy the country yet you still support the idiot. If he made a comeback you would vote for him. That says it all about brain dead republicans in general.

Werbung:
i'm sure you won't stop posting stupidity about biden here. you are obsessed. silly pictures, hitler posts, obsessing about hunter, etc. lol

Back