89-Year-Old WWII Vet Beaten to Death by Two Black Teens

Werbung:
The cops caught one of the sub humans who perpetrated this brutal murder. The other is still at large. I've heard they are to be tried as adults. Good.

I say try them as vermin.

and vermin they are. One got away. This is his picture, should anyone spot him:

576566_354567184674031_895757009_n.jpg

Wonder if these are Death Panel operatives ?

Pathetic that these vermin are demonstrating their courage and pugalustic prowess on oldsters. They run out of babies to kill ?

Black on white crime is getting worse and it was bad before.

We were told Big Ears was going to fix America's racial problems. Like with most things leftist politicians do, things go from bad to worse.

The Left promotes hate. The consequences of that hate are clear.

Again the mainstream liberal Media refuses report this. When Whites commit crimes against blacks they're report it like they did on against Hernandez when he murdered Martin

This stuff makes me sick - these parasites think they can pick on these elderly vets because they are weak.
If it was down to me, they would be locked in a room and beat to death.

89-Year-Old WWII Vet Beaten to Death by Two Black Teens

He was confronted in the parking lot of the Eagles Lodge, adjacent to the Eagles Ice-A-Rena, when the two suspects jumped him, beat him, and left him to die. One is described as heavy and wearing black clothing, and the other is described as six feet tall and 150 lbs., wearing a silk do-rag.
Sadly our society has become unsafe for the elderly women the fragile and weak,
I know a guy in Jacksonville that had his mother and father beat to death in a mugging , it was also 2 black men. .This happened in a mall area where a police sub station was in Orange Park.
Its become common place in America and very common behavior for thugs and stick up kids.

Werbung:
Back