9/11 facts to discuss...

Facts about 9/11 time frame...

The World Trade Centers underwent many months of construction renovations on the elevators and in and around the elevator shafts up to the day of 9/11

The elevator shafts are in and around all the vertical support columns

The World Trade Centers even underwent many months of construction renovations on the vertical support columns up to the day of 9/11

The company that did the construction renovations on the World Trade Centers has worked hand and hand with Controlled Demolitions Inc

It even states on the Controlled Demolitions Inc website they do classified controlled demolitions for the U.S. government Defense Dept on sensitive projects both internationally and domestically

Controlled Demolitions Inc helped with the cleanup at ground zero as did the company that did the many months of construction renovations

The company who did the many months of construction renovations on the World Trade Centers up to the day of 9/11 had its CEO appointed by then Pres Bush to the Presidents Commission on White House Fellows

The weekend before the trade centers were destroyed there were complete power downs in the buildings and security was completely off.

There were Israeli Mossad proven to be working in and around the World Trade Centers also

There were Israeli Mossad arrested and on the News during the 9/11 time frame near the World Trade Centers with evidence of explosives and held in jail for months until word came from the top of the pyramid scheme to deport them

Some of the Israeli Mossad arrested near the World Trade Centers with evidence of explosives were proven to be active in the Israeli Military and explosive experts

Again...the company that did many months of construction renovations on the World Trade Centers up to the day of 9/11...along with the complete power downs and security loss the weekend before 9/11....and Israeli Mossad Military explosive experts in and around the World Trade Centers....also The CEO of the construction company doing renovations on the support columns getting appointed by Pres Bush to the Presidents Commission on White House Fellows.......starts to paint a picture how easy it would be to pull it off.

Not to mention...

it was proven the Israeli Mossad were in the U.S and among the terrorists that got on the planes....did they lure the willing terrorists or set the terrorists into the direction to be on the planes to frame them?

It was slipped into the news only a couple months before 9/11 that a Boeing plane was remote operated successfully flying it and landing it without a pilot. This was developed to take over passenger planes by the office of counter terrorism in the event they were hijacked....

Did they remote fly the planes into the World Trade Centers to get world support to obtain one of the most strategic squares on the worlds chessboard?....after the willing terrorists (proven to have active Israeli Mossad among them) were lured or set onto the planes to frame?

There was some type of command bunker built on the 23rd floor of World Trade Center 7 with an office for counter terrorism which was built with its floors, walls, windows etc reinforced making it some type of skybox...

This floor which had the office for counter terrorism had millions spent on it reinforcing the floors walls, windows etc basically making it a tree fort or some type of sky bunker within sight of the Twin Towers.

Was this floor the cockpit for remote operating the planes on 9/11?
Was this floor used to visually see the exact impact points on the Twin Towers to set the sequence for the wireless explosives?

Note: The Pentagon too was undergoing construction renovations in the exact area that was affected on 9/11. The Pentagon just happened to get hit in the only area of the building that was undergoing a construction renovation. The Pentagon just happened to get hit in the only area of the building completed with a project to reinforce it's walls for a possible impact.

During the 9/11 time frame the white house staff began taking Cipro, an anthrax antidote, about a month before 9/11....

During the 9/11 time frame we had an anthrax attack 1 week after 9/11....

Soon after the anthrax scare to influence the masses it began to be released to the media the anthrax had a component in it which would prove it had to of come from Iraq....

The anthrax attack one week after 9/11 would have been a link from the "terrorist sleeper cells" here in the U.S. to the "mobile weapons labs" in Iraq....

A U.S. scientist then proved the anthrax was a weaponized strain that came from a military base right here in the U.S....

A U.S. scientist then "commit suicide"....

Was this another attempt to influence the masses and gain world support to move chess pieces on the world's chessboard?

Again.....interesting fact how just before 9/11 the white house staff began taking Cipro, the anthrax antidote, about a month before 9/11....which also was about a month before the anthrax attack....

Again.....interesting fact how just before 9/11 technology was developed specifically to take over Boeing planes by the office of counter terrorism with remote operation in the event they were hijacked....

Again.....interesting fact how just before 9/11 there was some type of tree fort or sky bunker built on a high floor in World Trade Center Building 7 with an office for counter terrorism which had its floors, walls, windows etc reinforced

Werbung:
not worth debating, its like talking to a birther...pointless.

These are all indisputable facts in which anyone can verify...I was not a birther and am not into any other conspiracies and never have been until I tried to "debunk" 9/11 but actually realized there truly are many disturbing indisputable core facts surrounding the event.

Sure there is a lot of b.s. disinfo on the net about 9/11 that creates a huge smokescreen around the core verifiable facts which made it a daunting task to research the event and verify what is true or not....

Every fact posted above is indisputable and can be verified with legitimate sources...many of which were even on the news...

Interesting...

Again.....interesting fact how just before 9/11 technology was developed specifically to take over Boeing planes by the office of counter terrorism with remote operation in the event they were hijacked....

it was proven the Israeli Mossad were in the U.S and among the terrorists that got on the planes

Which is it? Did terrorists fly the planes or were they remote controlled?

Are you seriously suggesting that the Mossad sent agents into doomed planes on a suicide mission? If the planes were remote controlled, why bother?

Interesting...

Which is it? Did terrorists fly the planes or were they remote controlled?

Are you seriously suggesting that the Mossad sent agents into doomed planes on a suicide mission? If the planes were remote controlled, why bother?

I just want to make sure you understand that you can't win this right? no fact will budge them. I would hate to see you waste to much time :)

Werbung:
I just want to make sure you understand that you can't win this right? no fact will budge them. I would hate to see you waste to much time :)

Thanks. Yeah, I know it's a waste of time, but I was bored. I also replied to Rick tonight. I'm super bored. I think I'm just going to log off and go to bed. I know I've hit rock bottom when I go to the conspiracy forum AND talk to Rick in the same night.

Back