A growing threat to national security: Major Democrat cities are going broke

mark francis

One inviolable fiscal law few Democrats seem to be aware of is the fact that waste, fraud, abuse, and unfettered spending will turn prosperity into bankruptcy if not corrected. Democrat officials who give themselves obscene raises, who add pork to fat in bloated government bureaucracy, who punish cops and reward criminals, who spend money for things of little or no value, who welcome illegals with rewards of cash, who support global warming nonsense, and more, will find themselves going broke from the waste and mismanagement.

Houston Democrat Mayor John Whitmire Declares City is 'Broke' | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hᴏft 3-28-24

Houston Democrat Mayor John Whitmire Declares City is ‘Broke’

Werbung:
One inviolable fiscal law few Democrats seem to be aware of is the fact that waste, fraud, abuse, and unfettered spending will turn prosperity into bankruptcy if not corrected. Democrat officials who give themselves obscene raises, who add pork to fat in bloated government bureaucracy, who punish cops and reward criminals, who spend money for things of little or no value, who welcome illegals with rewards of cash, who support global warming nonsense, and more, will find themselves going broke from the waste and mismanagement.

Houston Democrat Mayor John Whitmire Declares City is 'Broke' | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hᴏft 3-28-24

Houston Democrat Mayor John Whitmire Declares City is ‘Broke’
What is a bigger threat, and I doubt your story is factual, is if Trump gets money from Russia to pay his fines. Imagine the leverage they'll have over him then.
I suppose you're good with that?
The Bible business is not as good as he thought.

What is a bigger threat, and I doubt your story is factual, is if Trump gets money from Russia to pay his fines. Imagine the leverage they'll have over him then.
I suppose you're good with that?
The Bible business is not as good as he thought.
Big blue cities are going bankrupt, and all DC Democrats worry about is whether Trump might get help from overseas to pay the outrageous fines imposed on him by Biden bootlicks trying to destroy him before the 2024 election.

Big blue cities are going bankrupt, and all DC Democrats worry about is whether Trump might get help from overseas to pay the outrageous fines imposed on him by Biden bootlicks trying to destroy him before the 2024 election.
Only blue cities?
Would you like to see the red cities suffering the same?

Werbung:
I would like to see all mayors and council members turn to God for help and wisdom to deliver America from the tragedies caused by foolish leaders.
As if god has ever made one contribution to the economy or city.
You're a religious nutter.
You're whole concept is ridiculous. Even the constitution refused to allow religion into it.

USA is full of religious nuts who really believe there's a god. Little wonder nothing can ever be achieved. While ever religion is involved, the division and hate is perpetuated. You're a prime example of the ratbaggery of it all.

Back