A Letter to the Moderater

Jeffrey Neuzil

USMC the Almighty: is that United states marine corps-are you a vet? or active seviceman? I hope my posts do not seem to be purposeless: for what I attempting is nothing less than a substantive engagement with what I believe might be the determinative political issues of our time—and the near and far (Eastern, as in Eastern despotism, as envisioned by Hegel) future. I am trying to throw stones at the (White, see Melville "The Whale," chapter on the color white: Ismael fears, for good reason, the color white: take a look at Strauss' texts, and some of the texts of the great pysicists, and notice how they all wear those white shirts; not unrelated to "The Whale").
Our times, I am convinced are verging on the revolutionary, so by posting these essays, I am hoping to engage people on topics that I think may be of relevance to the substance (biology and cosmological physics), the ideology—as more than ideology(something like consummated wisdom, but just short of that—which has "prepared" (see Leo strauss' "What is Political Philosophy? and his comments on a "Revolution" prepared by Nietzsche): So we might be in for some rocky political seas, if I am right; so as a defender of the republic—a position to which I assume, especially, if you are a marine, I like to see a good airing (se Aristophanes Clouds, Leo Strauss, 1966: and think of all then cognate concepts of "clouds" electron cloud chambers, majestic, if horroifying, white mushroom clouds, clouds alluded to in Strauss' auto-biographical preface to his fine work "Spinozas Critique of Religion," which makes thematic the subversion of democracy by the forces of intolerance, and consider Nietzsche's intimately related work (in fact, it is my opinion that Strauss' "What is Political Philosophy?" is his version of Nietzsche's "Beyond Good and Evil: A Philosophy of "the" Future"—as I see it that is your future and mine—and I am kind of a bulldog in defending the embattled old order, just like a marine!
And I am especially concerned that today our military is being lied to about the nature of thier tasks—being told, for example, that certain citizens are "potential terrorists," when they are doing nothing more than to try to bring to the surface the revolution that, I submit, was practiced seditiously against our regime, in the last ten decades:—
In this process, just as in Stalinist Russia—that whore of Bastard tyranny, Nieghbor was spying on neighbor, informing—ignominiously and traitoriously; this will all come out in the end, for as the slain heroe of the 1960s (Dr. King, who along with three others whose names you know fell victim to the forces I identify) affirmed: "No lie can live forever," and that goes especially, in my opinion, for what that anti-semitic hate monger and tyrant Hitler said, "the bigger the lie, the more people will believe it."
This may be true in the short run, especially if the U.S military is being lied to about their "mission" which is part of the tyranny, and that is a tyranny that will, eventually, negatively effect they and their families: I fight for them, even if they have be enlisted under false pre-tences to fight against me!
Sincerely and patriotically yours,

Werbung:
Back