A liberal on this forum claimed you can not have combustion with out oxygen

Not banned, science moron, it's outside the scope of science duh
Like I said, when it comes to the things of God and the supernatural secular science cannot speak because it is as dumb as a rock about those important matters.

Werbung:
Combustion is of course a violent chemical reaction that occur when two elements or compounds combine. The most common is of course, when some element or compound combines with oxygen, but other similar reactions are possible.
You claimed there is no combustion without oxygen but now you changed your story just like a BIDEN

Like I said, when it comes to the things of God and the supernatural secular science cannot speak because it is as dumb as a rock about those important matters.
yes, science is not religion. duh.

speaking of "dumb as a rock"...you think the bible is an accurate science and history textbook. lol

yes, science is not religion. duh.

speaking of "dumb as a rock"...you think the bible is an accurate science and history textbook. lol
Certain tenets of secular science, such as evolution, must be believed by faith, not by sight.

DNA is actually visible. It is rather easy to compare ape DNA with human DNA for someone who understands DNA.
The invisible Biblical character known as "God" is very shy for an omnipotent being, and has made very few personal appearances. One would expect that he would resemble a human, being as he supposedly made man in his own image, but when he felt a need to speak to Moses, he preferred to take on the form of flaming shrubbery.

I do not think most people would be all that impressed to be discussing issues of morality with a flaming shrub. I would think that simply looking like George Burns or Morgan Freeman or perhaps James Earl Jones would be a more impressive choice. Or even a talking lion.

Last edited:
DNA is actually visible. It is rather easy to compare ape DNA with human DNA for someone who understands DNA.
The invisible Biblical character known as "God" is very shy and has made very few personal appearances.
Apes have DNA. Humans have DNA. Watermelons have DNA. But there is no bloodline connection between them in spite of what Darwinist rubes may believe to the contrary.

Apes have DNA. Humans have DNA. Watermelons have DNA. But there is no bloodline connection between them in spite of what Darwinist rubes may believe to the contrary.
More darwinist stupidity lol
You must enjoy looking stupid

Werbung:
Back