A most important FOX news story more important than the Carlson/Putin interview which FOX

Werbung:
More right wing diaper obsession lol
Look no one would be discussing Biden's incontinence if you did not vote for a senile old twat in a diaper. Who by the way is a war criminal for attacking the Nordstream pipeline.

Look no one would be discussing Biden's incontinence if you did not vote for a senile old twat in a diaper. Who by the way is a war criminal for attacking the Nordstream pipeline.
You were forced to obsess about diapers? Lol

Almost every human being shits daily. They do not do so as an obsession, they do so because it is a clear physical necessity.
But Trump wears lady pants with no zipper, as we have seen in numerous photos, because he cannot unzip and pee as you and I just did, or take a dump daily as we all must do. No, because he is elderly and incontinent and has bladder and bowel problems and must be changed as an infant must be

And that makes him grumpy. He is fat and needs help just to change his diapers. And you wan this clearly disabled, grumpy lying rapist conman to run your country.

Almost every human being shits daily. They do not do so as an obsession, they do so because it is a clear physical necessity.
But Trump wears lady pants with no zipper, as we have seen in numerous photos, because he cannot unzip and pee as you and I just did, or take a dump daily as we all must do. No, because he is elderly and incontinent and has bladder and bowel problems and must be changed as an infant must be

And that makes him grumpy. He is fat and needs help just to change his diapers. And you wan this clearly disabled, grumpy lying rapist conman to run your country.
You must be close to Obama's illegal spying operation to have such intimate details on one of Obama's arch enemies.

When Trump was a star on "The Apprentice", some poor fellow had the chore of changing Trump's diapers, and he ratted the Doland out. We have all seen photos in which we see that the front of Trump's pants has no zipper. That is because he has all his clothes tailor made and he has no use for a zipper.

If you are a man or boy, every time you pull it out to take a whiz, think, "there is something Trump cannot do". He has no control over his bladder. Every time you sit on the throne to poo, think, "I am glad that my nether regions have not been steeping in pee and poo for the last several hours, and I need no help to sponge off my butt."
When you get in your car, know this: you have a driver's license and can drive yourself. Trump has no driver's license and does not drive. He has no personal control of his bladder, his bowels or his movement.

Last edited:
When Trump was a star on "The Apprentice", some poor fellow had the chore of changing Trump's diapers, and he ratted the Doland out. We have all seen photos in which we see that the front of Trump's pants has no zipper. That is because he has all his clothes tailor made and he has no use for a zipper.

If you are a man or boy, every time you pull it out to take a whiz, think, "there is something Trump cannot do". He has no control over his bladder. Every time you sit on the throne to poo, think, "I am glad that my nether regions have not been steeping in pee and poo for the last several hours, and I need no help to sponge off my butt."
When you get in your car, know this: you have a driver's license and can drive yourself. Trump has no driver's license and does not drive. He has no personal control of his bladder, his bowels or his movement.
I don't think Democrats will score many points with voters by claiming Trump is physically weak and deteriorated compared to Biden. There is likely a limit to the ability of voters' acceptance of biased nonsense narratives.

Trump craps and pees himself daily. That is a well-known fact. Plus he likes to rant and say really stupid things.
Trump is IGNORANT. He told the Joint Chiefs that India had no border with China. And they showed him a map, and he said that Nepal was part of India. \

He is an IGNORANT fool that does not know the facts and has a reputation for firing advisors who do. He surrounds himself with other ignorami. He claims he is in love with Kim Jung Un.

Trump craps and pees himself daily. That is a well-known fact. Plus he likes to rant and say really stupid things.
Trump is IGNORANT. He told the Joint Chiefs that India had no border with China. And they showed him a map, and he said that Nepal was part of India. \

He is an IGNORANT fool that does not know the facts and has a reputation for firing advisors who do. He surrounds himself with other ignorami. He claims he is in love with Kim Jung Un.
You dude are retarded

Is Nepal its own country?

Nepal | History, Population, Flag, Language, Map, & Facts ...

Nepal, country of Asia, lying along the southern slopes of the Himalayan mountain ranges. It is a landlocked country located between India to the east, south, and west and the Tibet Autonomous Region of China to the north.

You may now resume pissing your diaper

LOL whatever CNN tells you is always a lie.
Dean R. Thompson

Incumbent. Dean R. ThompsonThompson is the current ambassador to Nepal, and presented his credentials to the Nepali president Bidhya Devi Bhandari on October 21, 2022.

You dude are retarded

Is Nepal its own country?

Nepal | History, Population, Flag, Language, Map, & Facts ...

Nepal, country of Asia, lying along the southern slopes of the Himalayan mountain ranges. It is a landlocked country located between India to the east, south, and west and the Tibet Autonomous Region of China to the north.

You may now resume pissing your diaper

LOL whatever CNN tells you is always a lie.
Dean R. Thompson

Incumbent. Dean R. ThompsonThompson is the current ambassador to Nepal, and presented his credentials to the Nepali president Bidhya Devi Bhandari on October 21, 2022.
OF COURSE Nepal is an independent nation. But Trump said that India has no border with China, so they showed the diapered buffoon a map, and he pointed to Nepal ans had no clue what it was.

Werbung:
OF COURSE Nepal is an independent nation. But Trump said that India has no border with China, so they showed the diapered buffoon a map, and he pointed to Nepal ans had no clue what it was.
In reality you said that Trump said that India had no border with China, and Trump was correct. As always. Check out this retarded admiral whose best talent is singing in the mud. These are the idiots that make up the joint chiefs

This is what Trump told to shut the fuck up and stop his birdbrained mud singing

Back