A tribute to liberals

the annoying thing

Yes only liberals could turn one of Americas favorite beers into a failure by putting a queer on the beer. 5 billion in losses .
There was a song called a tear in my beer now its changed to they put a queer on my beer.
What next will will joe biden name queer beer as the official white house brew?
And send world leaders samples ?

Will spaghetti Os be named fag Os .

Ketchup re branded as trans sauce ?

And hot dogs marketed as fag franks ?

Werbung:
you can't stop thinking about gays. lol.

but of course you're too stupid to understand gays vs transgenders.

but you are a moron after all.

this post is a tribute to your stupidity and obsessions

I bet you ran out and got your self a few cases for you and your friends and had a queer beer party .

Ever notice how about 99% of pjmret's responses go straight to homosexuality? He obviously has a lot of repressed issues he needs to deal with.

Ever notice how about 99% of pjmret's responses go straight to homosexuality? He obviously has a lot of repressed issues he needs to deal with.

ever notice I bring up homosexuality when i'm laughing at the stupidity and obsession of right wing morons who can't seem to stop posting about it?

i'm sure you "notice" posts about being gay..a lot. lol

Budweiser knows they messed up and that is why they are currently undergoing a social media blackout. Budweiser and Bud Light went from making several posts per day to 13 days of silence (and counting).

Even if we set aside the whole transgender issue, the Dylan Mulvaney endorsement was just cringe to watch. Budweiser/Bud Light is a brand that spends more money on sports and appealing to sports fans than any other beer out there. Then along comes Mulvaney - an individual whom I bet has never had a Bud before in his life - to talk about March Madness. He admits he doesn't have the first clue what March Madness is but hey, go team! Not exactly the look that the beer which is synonymous with sports wants to project.

Like everything else, this will all blow over eventually.... but that doesn't change the fact they know they screwed up in the short term and I guarantee you some people in the marketing department have been very quietly "reassigned" at corporate.

He said I don't know the difference between trans and gay seems to me they are the same thing but sleep with people of the same sex he must think there are 52 genders

Werbung:
Back