Adam Carolla: Stand Up to Cancel Culture

Real News Links

Adam Carolla: Stand Up to Cancel Culture​

Cancel culture is eroding America as we know it. It’s up to every person, especially those in the media and Hollywood, to stand up against it. Comedian and podcast host Adam Carolla explains why it’s time to be courageous on this episode of Stories of Us.

Werbung:
Yes. It's ruining the fabric of society. Look around you, it's everywhere you see a republican. Maybe it's republicans who are scared of getting cancelled.
They did at the last election.

weird i agree, "cancel culture" has gone too far. boycotts (on both sides) for example over fairly trivial things. All the attempts to ban books, especially about lbgqt as another example.

weird i agree, "cancel culture" has gone too far. boycotts (on both sides) for example over fairly trivial things. All the attempts to ban books, especially about lbgqt as another example.
That's the religion coming out because they are working in behalf of god, so they think.
Have you noticed all the threats they make about god punishing them, not one of them have come to fruition. I wonder why.

Werbung:

Adam Carolla: Stand Up to Cancel Culture​

Cancel culture is eroding America as we know it. It’s up to every person, especially those in the media and Hollywood, to stand up against it. Comedian and podcast host Adam Carolla explains why it’s time to be courageous on this episode of Stories of Us.

Comedian and actor Adam Carolla says he won’t be starring in sitcoms anytime soon after facing calls to be canceled over jokes and creative content, causing him to be "blacklisted" by Hollywood.

"Well, I don't get a lot of Hollywood roles, I don't get my documentaries into Sundance… but it's kind of a small price to pay to say what I want to say," Carolla told FOX Business’ Stuart Varney.

Carolla joins the growing list of comedians who are speaking out against cancel culture, including Tim Allen, who tweeted over the weekend: "Wonder if government agents will be policing comedy from the back of the house."

Back