Ahmadinejad's filthy mouth

bewitched

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. (Reuters)

Last update - 12:41 30/01/2008

Ahmadinejad tells West: Accept Israel's 'imminent collapse'

By DPA and Haaretz Services

Tags: Ahmadinejad, Iran, Israel

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called on the West Wednesday to acknowledge Israel's "imminent collapse."

Speaking to a crowd on a visit to the southern port of Bushehr, where Iran's first light-water nuclear power plant is being built by Russia, Ahmadinejad further incited his listeners to "stop supporting the Zionists, as [their] regime reached its final stage."

"Accept that the life of Zionists will sooner or later come to an end," the Iranian president said in a televised speech.

Werbung:
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. (Reuters)

Last update - 12:41 30/01/2008

Ahmadinejad tells West: Accept Israel's 'imminent collapse'

By DPA and Haaretz Services

Tags: Ahmadinejad, Iran, Israel

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called on the West Wednesday to acknowledge Israel's "imminent collapse."

Speaking to a crowd on a visit to the southern port of Bushehr, where Iran's first light-water nuclear power plant is being built by Russia, Ahmadinejad further incited his listeners to "stop supporting the Zionists, as [their] regime reached its final stage."

"Accept that the life of Zionists will sooner or later come to an end," the Iranian president said in a televised speech.

What's wrong with saying that?

What's wrong with saying that?

1. he's a president and representative of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
2. he's preaching hate, not peace or negotiation.
3. he's suggesting genocide
4. he has made other threats to suggest that Iran will help in the elimination of Israel
5. he's asking the West to join his vision of the elimination of Israel, in Islamic terms that's an invitation to surrender before an attack.
6. he is calling Zionists a regime, which refers to them as a military force, collectively.
7. his words convey hostility.
8. he is suggesting the West accept the collapse... indicating an iminant catalyst to this... and since there is no plan for Israel to collapse on it's own then what could that mean?

what's wrong with all of those? nothing if you are on the side of an enemy who has just threatened the US.

1. he's a president and representative of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
2. he's preaching hate, not peace or negotiation.
3. he's suggesting genocide
4. he has made other threats to suggest that Iran will help in the elimination of Israel
5. he's asking the West to join his vision of the elimination of Israel, in Islamic terms that's an invitation to surrender before an attack.
6. he is calling Zionists a regime, which refers to them as a military force, collectively.
7. his words convey hostility.
8. he is suggesting the West accept the collapse... indicating an iminant catalyst to this... and since there is no plan for Israel to collapse on it's own then what could that mean?

what's wrong with all of those? nothing if you are on the side of an enemy who has just threatened the US.

1. What you are reading is translated from another language - that makes points 5, 6, and 8 debatable.

2. What audience is he speaking to? "Speaking to a crowd on a visit to the southern port of Bushehr, " He is not speaking to the West or any Western leader. In other words - this is rhetoric for popular consumption not policy.

3. Where is he suggesting genocide?

4. He is always making threats. Beyond the rhetoric - and considering that Iran has stopped it's nuclear program years ago - what actions has he specifically taken?

5. He's always alternating between preaching hate and reconciliation - so what, what's new? And, how is his talk different from the US' idiotic Axis of Evil schpeil? We know Ahmademonjob is a nut with little real power beyond rhetoric. What's Bush's excuse?

6. You do realize where the real power in Iran lies don't you?

6. You do realize where the real power in Iran lies don't you?
as in the US, the Wizard of Oz is behind the curtain.
point, constant threatening hate speech from the president of the Islamic Republic of Iran shouldn't happen. if he is representing a religion of peace then his words should be reflecting that, no?

as in the US, the Wizard of Oz is behind the curtain.
point, constant threatening hate speech from the president of the Islamic Republic of Iran shouldn't happen. if he is representing a religion of peace then his words should be reflecting that, no?

Did Ahmaboobiejob claim to be representing a "religion of peace"? If not, your statement is a fallacy.

Again, he's a nut and he's in political trouble at home due to his poor economic policies...kind of like Bush.

Israel is there now, blowing it up wont solve anything except make religious arseholes like Ahamadinejad happy - of course what he is saying is wrong. He believes he should be saying it because extreme religious faction has brainwashed him. People who can think more rationally can see as a head of state he shouldn't be saying these things.

Israel is full of good meaning people who have no desire to fight against Islam and just want to live and let live - just like many people in Iran. It is just an irresponsible Israeli zionist military that infuriates Iran, and a bunch of religious nutters that provoke Israel - but in the end it is the innocent people who get caught up in it.

Israel is there now, blowing it up wont solve anything except make religious arseholes like Ahamadinejad happy - of course what he is saying is wrong. He believes he should be saying it because extreme religious faction has brainwashed him. People who can think more rationally can see as a head of state he shouldn't be saying these things.

Israel is full of good meaning people who have no desire to fight against Islam and just want to live and let live - just like many people in Iran. It is just an irresponsible Israeli zionist military that infuriates Iran, and a bunch of religious nutters that provoke Israel - but in the end it is the innocent people who get caught up in it.

That is very true. I think most Americans have a tendancy to think of Israel (and Iran) as a unified political entity. The truth about Israel's politics however, is anything but - they are very divided on a lot of things and maintaining a constant focus on security distracts from other issues. They are not unified on the issue of the settlements or the occupied territories for example.

Did Ahmaboobiejob claim to be representing a "religion of peace"? If not, your statement is a fallacy.

Again, he's a nut and he's in political trouble at home due to his poor economic policies...kind of like Bush.

Amadmaninjihad is the representative of an Islamic country. You claimed it was a religion of peace.

the president of a country has been brainwashed by extremists?
yeah.
eliminating Israel comes right from the Quran and is blessed and encouraged by the mullahs and imams. Amadmaninjihad is just delivering the message.

the West has it right in their face and still can't understand how simple this message from Islam is.

the president of a country has been brainwashed by extremists?
yeah.
eliminating Israel comes right from the Quran and is blessed and encouraged by the mullahs and imams. Amadmaninjihad is just delivering the message.

the West has it right in their face and still can't understand how simple this message from Islam is.

ok...gotta admit....that was a good one:D

Now back to serious debate.

Apologists never fail to amaze me. Your collective defense of islam is no more and no less than mental masturbation and it is evident that you have done it to the point that you have become blind.

Apologists never fail to amaze me. Your collective defense of islam is no more and no less than mental masturbation and it is evident that you have done it to the point that you have become blind.

Please point out where I'm defending Islam here?

I'm just pointing out that Amadiddlysquat is a nut with little real power.

I'm wondering why people get their knickers in a twist over his words but accept all the Axis of Evil crap without a blink.

All Amadmaninjihad is doing is talking. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe he has yet to preemptively invade another country. An invasion based on 935 lies at that.
http://www.publicintegrity.org/WarCard/

Werbung:
Keep throwing the term apologist round if it helps you think you've achieved something. I mean... you could always try debating?

Not to mention I never even came close to apologising for the actions of radical extremists - in fact quite the opposite - if you actually bothered to read my post.

Back