Alaska has the highest sexual assualt and HS dropout rates in the nation

The real question for me is how bad was the situation of sexual assaults and high school dropouts before she became governor and how bad is it now? This would be an issue that Palin could be doing something about. This is the first I've heard of this but these are some alarming stats.

Werbung:
I believe Alaska is also #1 in the rate of incest. Great job you're doing Sarah, any governor would be proud to have numbers like that. I mean, I realize AK is a red state, but c'mon now.

Oh give it rest. don't you have anything better to do other than post stuff that is pretty meaningless?

Popeye: Wolf, wolf, wolf, wolf...

The rest of us: Oh there he goes again.

The real question for me is how bad was the situation of sexual assaults and high school dropouts before she became governor and how bad is it now? This would be an issue that Palin could be doing something about. This is the first I've heard of this but these are some alarming stats.

I havent seen the latest stats. But being an informed observer, the rates of those issues are likely steady.

But Alaska is among the worst ranked states when it comes to suicide and pretty much all of the other social ills that mar society. While we certainly do have our problems, I will not skirt that fact, but I will also point out that when compared nationally it is a bit skewed due to our small poppulation, whereas a single murder or sexual assault makes a much larger impact on the numbers than say, New Jersey or well most other states as a simple example.

Werbung:
Poor Alaska, Every place I go I hear about this toilet of a state that is good for about nothing but blood thirsty hunters killing inocent animals. All the men are raping and beating all the woman. The kids are all dumb and out of control.

Its not the Alaska I remembered.

Its to bad you have to trash a whole state to get to one woman.

Back