Alex Baldwin charged with involuntary man slaughter

the annoying thing

Im going to have to disagree with this.
While a person like me who is very accustomed to gun handling I would say yes. But a dumb ass liberal actor like him who was given a gun and told it was safe . I have to disagree. He did lie to the police and give false statements but thats another story

Werbung:
Im going to have to disagree with this.
While a person like me who is very accustomed to gun handling I would say yes. But a dumb ass liberal actor like him who was given a gun and told it was safe . I have to disagree. He did lie to the police and give false statements but thats another story
You still haven't recovered from the bollocking he gave trump. Keep taking the tablets.

You still haven't recovered from the bollocking he gave trump. Keep taking the tablets.
Lol what the hell are you talking about willis.I could care less. Im sticking up for Baldwin here. First I don't like him personally .
Next I do not see him being guilty. Hes anti gun and likey not familiar with real guns.
Next there never should of been life ammo on the set other then in security staff.
Next he was told the gun was safe.I do not expect each actor to be checking it either.

Lol what the hell are you talking about willis.I could care less. Im sticking up for Baldwin here. First I don't like him personally .
Then you say your rowing his boat?? Pull the other one.
Next I do not see him being guilty. Hes anti gun and likey not familiar with real guns.
Most of America are now anti gun. Luckily you're a dying breed.
Next there never should of been life ammo on the set other then in security staff.
Really. I'd never have guessed that.
Next he was told the gun was safe.I do not expect each actor to be checking it either.

I don't know what he was told because I wasn't there.

Then you say your rowing his boat?? Pull the other one.

Most of America are now anti gun. Luckily you're a dying breed.

Really. I'd never have guessed that.

I don't know what he was told because I wasn't there.
Well boris there are 393 million guns in America so that's not changing . Far from a dying breed . Your really out of touch.
Now I was defending him he should not be charged with it. Lying to the police in the course of a investigation you bet. But negligent manslaughter no way .

Well boris there are 393 million guns in America so that's not changing .
I didn't say that was changing. Read what I said.
Far from a dying breed . Your really out of touch.
Now I was defending him he should not be charged with it. Lying to the police in the course of a investigation you bet. But negligent manslaughter no way .
How noble of you.dont make me vomit.

Werbung:
Back