Baldwin could be charged?

the annoying thing

While he did lie about what he did, should he be charged?
I think there is a lot of blame to go around and there never should of been real ammo on the set available for the gun.
I honestly can't blame him being a full of shat actor who barley knows his butt from a hole in the ground He took the gun and was told it was safe. YEP as a gun person I can see where he was neglect but Hes not a professional like I am .

Werbung:

While he did lie about what he did, should he be charged?
What did he lie about?
I think there is a lot of blame to go around and there never should of been real ammo on the set available for the gun.
At least we agree in one thing.
I honestly can't blame him being a full of shat actor who barley knows his butt from a hole in the ground
As if youre a known critic to which Hollywood worship and fear.
It wouldnt have anything to do with how he portrayed Trump as a fool in comedy sketches. How portrayed him perfectly and all the repigs wanted him taken off the sit. Of course not.
He took the gun and was told it was safe. YEP as a gun person I can see where he was neglect but Hes not a professional like I am .
Youre a professional nothing and damn good at it.

The people who took care of the guns are mostly at fault in my professional opinion .
They had live ammo on the set and were allowing the crew to shoot the guns with it . This never should have of happened.Baldwin lied and said he didn't pull the trigger he's just another rich liberal who plays the biden blame game

The people who took care of the guns are mostly at fault in my professional opinion .
They had live ammo on the set and were allowing the crew to shoot the guns with it . This never should have of happened.Baldwin lied and said he didn't pull the trigger he's just another rich liberal who plays the biden blame game
Its because he took the piss out of Trump and you can't accept it.
Go away and cry in the corner sook.

Werbung:
Back