Alvin Bragg would probably prosecute the pizza man

the annoying thing

Yes just like he went after this store owner ,https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-da-murder-charge-against-clerk-attacked-inexplicable-experts

Clearly the old man was defending himself and his property yet Alvin charged him with murder until store owner and citizens in nyc complained so much .

The man is clearly a racist .

Werbung:
what "record"? you posted Two stories. Two cherry picked stories isn't a "record" duh.

god you're stupid. lol
Lol they are not cherry picked . Alvin is soft alon crime and a racist..
You need to man up . people are hurt and victimized even die because of his policys.

Lol they are not cherry picked . Alvin is soft alon crime and a racist..
You need to man up . people are hurt and victimized even die because of his policys.

of course you cherry picked them.
or are you saying you posted EVERY fact about his prosecution record? duh. of course you didn't. lol.

you need to smarten up.

or are you saying you posted EVERY fact about his prosecution record? duh. of course you didn't. lol.

you need to smarten up.
no but I did not cherry pick as you claimed I posted stuff about him in the news but you go ahead and tell us all how great a job he has done .

you need to smarten up.

Here are a few more I looked up for you . Please post any positive facts as you claim I'm cherry picking because this is what the net has to say about him and his own people in his district

Problem is you do not like the truth hes not doing his job and is protecting criminals

Here are a few more I looked up for you . Please post any positive facts as you claim I'm cherry picking because this is what the net has to say about him and his own people in his district

Problem is you do not like the truth hes not doing his job and is protecting criminals

not my job to post positive facts,moron.
your job to prove your clain.

random stories out of all his cases prove nothing. duh.

In 2019, the Manhattan D.A.'s Office screened 46,117 arrests. (latest data I found easily, i'm sure 2022 is very close in number)​

so you posted a handful of negative stories, out of almost 50 THOUSAND arrests? lol.
that's cherry picking, moron. duh

you're so stupid.

Werbung:
Back