And Then the Freaks Finally Ate Their Own

Real News Links

Douglas Murray on trans activists battering lesbian feminist group: We’ve seen this coming for years

Fox News contributor Douglas Murray discusses the transgender activist group’s attack on lesbian feminists on ‘Jesse Watters Primetime.’

My God, it's the sick filthy world of degenerate Democrats. They are lower than drt.

Werbung:
its amazing how much you obsess about this stuff.

talk about being sick.

its amazing how much you . . . .

Its amazing how much YOU think I give a shit what your retarded punk ass says.

You are obviously too stupid to understand the ramifications of this shit on society. You are worthless fuck, just like the crackwhore who gave birth to you.

Its amazing how much YOU think I give a shit what your retarded punk ass says.

You are obviously too stupid to understand the ramifications of this shit on society. You are worthless fuck, just like the crackwhore who gave birth to you.
Back to the foul language when you get challenged?
Our of ammo son.

Douglas Murray on trans activists battering lesbian feminist group: We’ve seen this coming for years

Fox News contributor Douglas Murray discusses the transgender activist group’s attack on lesbian feminists on ‘Jesse Watters Primetime.’

My God, it's the sick filthy world of degenerate Democrats. They are lower than drt.

To anybody besides Boris and Pj: Do you notice how those two NEVER, EVER respond to the actual substance of the post? They always ignore the thread issue and go on attack right from the beginning. Its like posting a thread about a book and saying "So what did you think of that book" and these two idiots don't read the book but post a bunch of stupid shit anyways, totally ignorant of the topic.

Its really annoying.

Back to the foul language

Its the only thing you ignorant idiots understand. You never discuss the topic, so I might as well call you out for the assholes you are.

To anybody besides Boris and Pj: Do you notice how those two NEVER, EVER respond to the actual substance of the post? They always ignore the thread issue and go on attack right from the beginning. Its like posting a thread about a book and saying "So what did you think of that book" and these two idiots don't read the book but post a bunch of stupid shit anyways, totally ignorant of the topic.

Its really annoying.

Its the only thing you ignorant idiots understand. You never discuss the topic, so I might as well call you out for the assholes you are.
There's your ego forcing itself again.
As if your opinion matters to anyone.
None of it deserves a reply. It's just republican ramblings which suits your level of intelligence.
Keep posting and don't forget to tell us how great you are because no one replies. Keep you it narcissism and ego in check though. It's like a horse's dick. It's big when it's out. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fi2x58bWAAEAist

Women’s rights activist speaks out after receiving threats from trans demonstrators​

Pro-female activist Jeanna Hoch joined 'Tucker Carlson Tonight' to discuss a 'Let Women Speak' rally that was interrupted by trans activists shouting down speakers.

I
its amazing how much you obsess about this stuff.

talk about being sick.
I t amazing how you the great Ricky Retardo from doofusdork seem to have no interest in stopping the molestation and abuse of children. One of the best ways to do that is to speak out and point to the sources of it .Being aware of a subject and making others aware is one of the best ways to prevent it. Same with Rape. Sex crimes are to say the least a true tragedy . But against children its monstrous.
I think its because you do not like to hear about the groups that do it the most and enable it the most

Werbung:
Back